All 'biblical' Translations Are Biased and Perverted!

God, Christ, & The Holy Spirit
morbo3000

Re: All 'biblical' Translations Are Biased and Perverted!

Post by morbo3000 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:58 pm

@elderchild

Are there any examples in your area of churches that meet your (GODS?!) criteria?

I'm in a non-denominational church that prioritizes prophetic gifts so that God Himself may speak to the gathering. Not affiliated with the pagan catholic, or Church of England, or Methodist, or Assembly of God, or Presbyterian, or Unitarian or Seventh Day Adventist, or any other denomination.

Would that meet your criteria? Would you attend such a church?
When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

elderchild

Post by elderchild » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:03 pm

morbo3000 wrote:@elderchild

Are there any examples in your area of churches that meet your (GODS?!) criteria?

I'm in a non-denominational church that prioritizes prophetic gifts so that God Himself may speak to the gathering. Not affiliated with the pagan catholic, or Church of England, or Methodist, or Assembly of God, or Presbyterian, or Unitarian or Seventh Day Adventist, or any other denomination.

Would that meet your criteria? Would you attend such a church?
i am willing to share my testimony anywhere, anyplace, at any time, "Our Father Willing".

And i have already testified that i am nomadic, and most certainly i do not seek "a continuing city" while on earth, and yet i am thankful that you offer testimony that reveals you are not affiliated with any "denomination", yet "church" is "church )-; And Truth IS one can not "attend", one must be of, The Family of Our Father and GOD "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"!

And that's !NOW! and FOREVER.......

i believe you realize that i believe 'church' to be but a pagan catholic and christian buzzword, and when "The Body of The Messiah" on earth was taken up in the clouds, one could no longer attend "church(ecclessia)"!

For when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem "decayed, waxed old" and DID "vanish away", "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom of Heaven unto Our Father and GOD, so that Our Father and GOD could be ALL IN ALL once again", just as Paul prophesied!

And any soul left behind who then believed, received of The Holy, Set Apart, Spirit and Life for them began ANEW, in the dens and caves of the earth!

Father Help! and HE DID....... and HE does......

Pagan catholicism and her harlot christian daughters refer to them by many different names, "gnostics" is the most often used and abused.

However, i am assured and believe that The Life IS Spirit and ALL that is Truly GOOD IS SPIRIT(Truth, Light, Life, Peace, Love, Faith, Grace, Mercy, Wisdom,,,,,,Family, Home) and IS Heavenly and FOREVER! And that which is FOREVER is not seen by the natural eye, nor experienced(REALized) by reading those "colored marks written on a dead tree and bound in a book"!

Father Help! and HE does.......

And that's 24/7 while on the earth, and HIS children will FOREVER give HIM Thanksgiving and Praise!

To be "thankful for all things"! What blessings, such bestows, for "ALL things work together for the Good(not that all things are good), for those who Love Our Father and GOD, those who are the called according to HIS purpose".

...."religion" is anti-messiah....
[color=#FF0000]"Come Out of her, MY people!"[/color]
...For The Faithful ARE Family..

morbo3000

Post by morbo3000 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:43 pm

@elderchild

I'm starting to understand you more.

One question: you seem to have a dichotomy. On the one hand, you dismiss the Bible as unknowable due to translation (and I would argue transmission errors, though I don't think the Bible is unknowable as you do) errors (again.. you'd enjoy Bart Ehrman.) On the other hand, you are relying on the testimony of the 1st century as the source for your beliefs.. it seems both the New Testament, but also church history. How else would you be able to identify certain beliefs as gnostic, unless you knew about them from history? And you wouldn't know about the Kingdom of God or the church/ecclessia or ascension without the testimony of the Bible.

You may be quite accurate in identifying this as gnosticism. Because if memory serves, they did the same time. Denied the physical. Held up the spiritual. Picked which scripture to follow. And their knowledge was "secret" revealed only to them.

It's a handy combination. You can pick and choose which scriptures support your views, and reject those that don't. You can accept church history when it agrees with you, and deny it when it doesn't. Being a bit of a spiritualist myself, this is a slippery slope that I strive to not fall victim to. But it helps to flesh out what you are trying to say, because you are very hard to understand when you talk the way you do. (maybe this is secret knowledge too)
When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

morbo3000

Post by morbo3000 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

elderchild wrote: And i have already testified that i am nomadic, and most certainly i do not seek "a continuing city" while on earth
This is interesting. How many different places have you lived? You obviously have internet access.. do you have a home of some kind? Do you travel by car? Bus? Foot? Hitchhiking?
elderchild wrote: For when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem "decayed, waxed old" and DID "vanish away", "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom of Heaven unto Our Father and GOD, so that Our Father and GOD could be ALL IN ALL once again", just as Paul prophesied!
Where did Paul say this?
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

morbo3000

Post by morbo3000 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:59 pm

I'm afraid I misrepresented Denck. I believe that the following was missing from the link to "Paradoxa" I posted earlier. My site was down for non-payment.

"Quotations taken out of their context without any explanation whatever suggest a rather superficial treatment of Scripture. Many of the “opposites” prove not to be such, it the excerpted passages are seen in their own context. Obviously a text without commentary may readily be taken in evidence for one view or another."
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

elderchild

Post by elderchild » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:31 pm

morbo3000 wrote:I'm afraid I misrepresented Denck. I believe that the following was missing from the link to "Paradoxa" I posted earlier. My site was down for non-payment.

"Quotations taken out of their context without any explanation whatever suggest a rather superficial treatment of Scripture. Many of the “opposites” prove not to be such, it the excerpted passages are seen in their own context. Obviously a text without commentary may readily be taken in evidence for one view or another."
So which of the more than hundred english launguage versions of "catholic canon" will you "use"?

elderchild

Post by elderchild » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:38 pm

morbo3000 wrote:
elderchild wrote: And i have already testified that i am nomadic, and most certainly i do not seek "a continuing city" while on earth
This is interesting. How many different places have you lived? You obviously have internet access.. do you have a home of some kind? Do you travel by car? Bus? Foot? Hitchhiking?
elderchild wrote: For when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem "decayed, waxed old" and DID "vanish away", "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom of Heaven unto Our Father and GOD, so that Our Father and GOD could be ALL IN ALL once again", just as Paul prophesied!
Where did Paul say this?
i believe i am to share that which i have "seen(experienced) and heard(received)" concerning "religion being anti-messiah" on these forums, not a natural life his-story.

Yet at times that which i share warrants a sharing of that which i have naturally experienced.

Now, if you don't know what Paul prophesied i recommend you search out the chapter and verse.

And if you are of those who believe "Our Father and GOD" is not valid because the exact phrase isn't in their catholic canon?

Well, that's your problem not mine!

i can but continue to share that which i have "seen(experienced) and heard(received)", and i expect no one to receive my testimony in the moment....... If such were to be, it would most certainly be cause for concern!

For i have REALized(experienced) that The Truth once seen or heard, can work in the heart of one who has received "a love of The TRUTH", yet who had rejected such Truth in the moment....... For in the tomorrows(if there be any) to come, Truth and Patience, can work their perfect work in the hearts and minds(spirit) of those who have seen how truly "poor and needy" they are!

Father Help! and HE does......

As for natural his-story, such can be shared via e-mail.

morbo3000

Post by morbo3000 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 pm

For when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem "decayed, waxed old" and DID "vanish away", "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom of Heaven unto Our Father and GOD, so that Our Father and GOD could be ALL IN ALL once again", just as Paul prophesied!

Where did Paul say this?

1 Corinthians 15:24?
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

elderchild

Post by elderchild » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:14 pm

morbo3000 wrote:For when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem "decayed, waxed old" and DID "vanish away", "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom of Heaven unto Our Father and GOD, so that Our Father and GOD could be ALL IN ALL once again", just as Paul prophesied!

Where did Paul say this? 1 Corinthians 15:24?
i believed you would realize that in my last reply i did in fact refer to only that in "'s, except it be for "Our Father and GOD" which many won't accept because they know HIM not, for their god(s) is naught but "the colored marks written on a dead tree and bound in a book" )-;

And yes, 1Cor15:24 is the primary verse of that which i enclosed in "'s, and the secondary verse was verse 28.......

i am believing you realize where the other words in "'s are found in the testimonies.

morbo3000

Post by morbo3000 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:21 pm

elderchild wrote:
morbo3000 wrote:For when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem "decayed, waxed old" and DID "vanish away", "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom of Heaven unto Our Father and GOD, so that Our Father and GOD could be ALL IN ALL once again", just as Paul prophesied!

Where did Paul say this? 1 Corinthians 15:24?
i believed you would realize that in my last reply i did in fact refer to only that in "'s, except it be for "Our Father and GOD" which many won't accept because they know HIM not, for their god(s) is naught but "the colored marks written on a dead tree and bound in a book" )-;

And yes, 1Cor15:24 is the primary verse of that which i enclosed in "'s, and the secondary verse was verse 28.......

i am believing you realize where the other words in "'s are found in the testimonies.

I have no idea what you just said. The sentences don't make sense. Can you rephrase?
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

Return to “Theology Proper, Christology, Pneumatology”