Who Were The Israelites?

Man, Sin, & Salvation
RoyHobs

Re: Who Were The Israelites?

Post by RoyHobs » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:36 pm

If you have no opinion, Roy, then you do not hold the belief that it happened.

That position is highly unusual.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:26 am

https://ehpg.wordpress.com/israel-did-911/

The title should be -- The Synagogue of Satan did 911 (Revelation 2:9;3:9)

As the title of the Post is -- Who were the Israelites?

A sub-title could read -- Who is not an Israelite. So called "Jews" presently and for the past 1500 years or so, are not Israelites. This is the Synagogue of Satan.

Conspiracy Theorist?

Conspiracy -- a) a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful. b) the action of plotting or conspiring.

Theory -- an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events.

The article above presents 'Facts'. Is it a conspiracy? Absolutely. Revelation 12:9

morbo3000

Post by morbo3000 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Those are not facts.

A person buying property, then not showing up for breakfast that morning, is a fact.

But drawing a conclusion between that event and the responsibility of a nation is not.

Never forget: correlation does not equal causation. I might toss a quarter into the air 9 times and it land "heads," and then stand on one foot and it hit tails and conclude that it hit tails because I stood on one foot.

So, stringing unrelated events together as evidence of a conspiracy is not drawing a factual conclusion.

Also consider confirmation bias. If I go to a car lot and buy a 1995 blue subaru, I might drive around that week and think "this must be a very popular car, since there are so many on the road." In reality, I am only noticing these cars that had always been there, because my eyes were tuned. There are not statistically more cars.

Once you start drawing conclusions about Israel based on correlation instead of causation, you start seeing things that seemingly confirm your bias, and round and round you go. Even worse when a group of people feed each other the same faulty reasoning.

Those are not facts on that website.
When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:52 am

Morbo...

did you watch the video -- This is an Orange?

Are you Ok accepting the Government's theory regarding the collapse of wtc-7? A simple yes or no would suffice.

Return to “Anthropology, Hamartiology, Soteriology”