Who Were The Israelites?

Man, Sin, & Salvation
RoyHobs

Re: Who Were The Israelites?

Post by RoyHobs » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:07 am

Paidion wrote:To say that 6 millions Jews were killed is not an exaggeration. I think it is an understatement.
Very revealing. Thank you for commenting.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk This is an Orange

There is a connection. For eyes to see and ears to hear.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:42 pm

So, RoyHobs....the moon landing??

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:39 pm

Hi Michelle,

How are you? Well I hope.

Question -- what does the moon landing have anything to do with the video -- This is an Orange?

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:07 pm

I may be mistaken, Roy, but I think Michelle is asking you whether you consider the moon landing to be an actual event, or whether you think it was a deception through trick photography or such.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:04 am

Paidion wrote: think Michelle is asking you whether you consider the moon landing to be an actual event

I don't see what the moon landing has anything to do with wtc-7 being a controlled demolition.

In regards to the Moon Landing -- What is the relevance whether it was real or not?

Michelle.............What does the moon landing have anything to do with the controlled demolition of wtc-7?

I have no opinion on the moon landing. Never really studied it. Didn't have a reason. Should I?

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:59 am

http://tomatobubble.com/id822.html

After people started asking questions, the HoloHoaxers dropped the 4 million down to 1.5 million, and now it is officially down to 1.1 million. But yet question the 6 million number in Germany and you go to jail.
Last edited by RoyHobs on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

morbo3000

Post by morbo3000 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:52 pm

People who believe the moon landing happened are conspiracy theorists.

The implication is that your sources are as well. And maybe you.
When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Okay, Roy. I'll spell it out for you. When man first landed on the moon, many people thought it was a fake—that people devised a video to make appear that they had landed on the moon. The video that you showed on the collapse of the World Trade Centre made it look as if it had been demolished by explosives from below, by showing various other buildings that had been demolished from below—showed how they collapsed first by the demolition of the lower part, and the upper part collapsed downward upon it. The trade centre did the same. Therefore it was concluded that the trade centre didn't collapse from the planes that went through it near the top, but from explosives set off at the bottom.

This is speculation, but I think Michelle was suggesting, that if you don't believe that the planes caused the demolition of the trade centre as is commonly believed, maybe you don't believe in the moon landing either (you still haven't stated whether you do or not).

Ohhhh... Morbo posted just before I pressed "Submit." I didn't read his post until just before I posted mine.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:55 pm

In regards to the Moon Landing.........I had stated that I did not have an opinion.
RoyHobs wrote:I have no opinion on the moon landing. Never really studied it. Didn't have a reason. Should I?

Return to “Anthropology, Hamartiology, Soteriology”