Topical Index of Eschatology scriptures

End Times
_jeffreyclong

Topical Index of Eschatology scriptures

Post by _jeffreyclong » Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:23 pm

Hi Steve! I'm excited about this new forum.

I am wanting to teach my daughters about eschatology and open them up to views such as amillenialism and postmilleniasm after they've been exposed to premillenial dispensationalism from the pulpit of the church we attend. While one option is to assign them to listen through your excellent MP3 teaching on the subject, what I'd prefer is to have them systematically study the scriptures that pertain or are believed by some to pertain to eschatology. For example: the coming day of the lord. Of course, I could do my own searching with a computer Bible and treasury of scripture knowledge, but it seems like I remember in your MP3 teaching you handing out a list of pertinent scripture to the class. Do you have that list available in a format that it could be easily cut and pasted into a post to the forum?

Thanks for the help
The Peace of Christ to the homes of every forum participant
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:
The late Samuel Shenton then president of International Flat Earth Research Society was shown the first deepspace photographs of Earth. Shenton studied it for a moment and said “It's easy to see how such a picture could fool the untrained eye”

_Rae

Post by _Rae » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:04 am

That would be a great resource to have. I put my vote in for posting it on the forum!

Also, is there a way that you could put your classroom notes (or at least some of them)... or handy resources on your web page that people could print out?
Reason:
"How is it that Christians today will pay $20 to hear the latest Christian concert, but Jesus can't draw a crowd?"

- Jim Cymbala (Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire) on prayer meetings

_jeffreyclong

Topic index of Eschatology scriptures

Post by _jeffreyclong » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:24 pm

thought i'd write again to bump this up to the top so it'd be noticed again.

Steve, are you able to make available your notes from your eschatology class, particularly a list you handed out of pertinent scriptures, especially those on the son of man coming. thanks.
Reason:
The late Samuel Shenton then president of International Flat Earth Research Society was shown the first deepspace photographs of Earth. Shenton studied it for a moment and said “It's easy to see how such a picture could fool the untrained eye”

_Steve

Post by _Steve » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:20 pm

It will be a while before I will be posting my lecture notes on the website. In the meantime, anyone who wants them can write to me at s_gregg7225@yahoo.com and I will send them by regular email as an attachment. God bless.
Reason:
In Jesus,
Steve

Return to “Eschatology”