Seeking List of Full Preterist 'Camps'

End Times
RickC

Seeking List of Full Preterist 'Camps'

Post by RickC » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:07 am

Over the last three years or so, I've come to think of myself as a full preterist (or quasi-full-preterist of some variety).

I've been exposed to the view for about 16 years, mostly via the web and, a few years ago, from posters on this forum.

I'm looking for a brief-as-possible list of the 'camps' in full preterism and, perhaps, offshoot groupings or views, e.g., Todd Dennis, founder of preteristarchive.com, who now holds to a 'preterist-idealist' view (with him formerly being a full preterist).

After a fair amount of googling I've not been able to come up with a list of the 'camps' with each of their basic beliefs (only finding very long articles & blog posts).

I asked a little bit about this in a preterist group on Facebook (with a specific question about which 'famous' full preterists held to a certain view about 'spiritual death'). This added to my knowledge base about these particular people, but there just seems to be SO many variations among them.

A google search yielded a few pages from a google book: "Behind the Veil of Moses" by Brian L. Martin which seemed to give basic outlines (from what pages I could read without buying the book). Which I'll probably do.

I realize I may be asking a lot (and a good link or two would help)!

Any info will be much appreciated! :)

Return to “Eschatology”