Could a church building have unclean spirits in it?

Angels & Demons
_Jim

Could a church building have unclean spirits in it?

Post by _Jim » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:59 am

This is my question and I have a reason for it. The church I attend bought an old alternative school that was used for years to teach disfunctionable students. I know I felt from the begining that we were headed for a spiritual fire storm (not to be confused with holy fire of God), but I couldn't pin point why I felt like that so I assumed the move and challenges of the new building was giving me the feelings. Now 6 months later there seems to be spiritual struggles which were not in the body previouslly. It seems there are shorter tempers and more unintention hitting of people old wounds from the past. Everyone is very commited to the church but again there seems to be some sort of darkness present. Except for in the sanctuary and foyer were most hang out. So could there be unclean spirits in the building from prior occupents?

Jim
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_TK

Post by _TK » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:32 pm

i was wondering if perhaps the move itself, or the process getting to the move, has caused the dissension.

if there are indeed demons lurking the halls, it wouldnt be a surprise. i suspect they are in most chuch buildings.

TK
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:
"Were not our hearts burning within us? (Lk 24:32)

Return to “Angelology & Demonology”