Question about unmarried mothers

Right & Wrong
Paidion

Re: Question about unmarried mothers

Post by Paidion » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:36 am

morbo3000 wrote:
mattress wrote:... I have treated the young woman in question very much like a sister (as I've said, it is only involuntarily that a dream/thought has even entered my mind). I have certainly fled immorality (going out of my way to not engage in intimate conversation or be alone with her). I've been alert to the temptation (talking about it on this message board, for instance). I've identified the devil as the likely source of the temptation. Nor is she an immoral woman.
mattress :?: :?: :?:
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

morbo3000

Post by morbo3000 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:23 pm

Paidion wrote:
morbo3000 wrote:
mattress wrote:... I have treated the young woman in question very much like a sister (as I've said, it is only involuntarily that a dream/thought has even entered my mind). I have certainly fled immorality (going out of my way to not engage in intimate conversation or be alone with her). I've been alert to the temptation (talking about it on this message board, for instance). I've identified the devil as the likely source of the temptation. Nor is she an immoral woman.
mattress :?: :?: :?:
That's funny. When I was cutting that text down to size I thought "Hmmm... That's a funny nickname for Matt to have chosen. But I see the phonetic similarities." It must have autocorrected into mattress. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:19 pm

Yeh. Those autocorrecters sometimes perform some amusing "corrections."
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Return to “Ethics”