Not a "People Person"

Right & Wrong
Roberto

Re: Not a "People Person"

Post by Roberto » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:10 am

Singalphile wrote:
Roberto wrote:
I guess it depends what you mean by "advantage". I would imagine that many great artists and scientists, for example, have been introverts. Perhaps introverts can "dwell more deeply" on inner realities. Jesus spent each night alone, did He not? Perhaps He is the perfect balance!
I suppose you're right. Introverts have certain advantages, I suppose, but surely someone who generally likes being around people will have a better time forming relationships than someone who does not? Maybe not, though. Maybe the introvert tends to have deeper, stronger relations with a few people, whereas the extrovert tends to have shallow relationships with many people.

I also have to think that you're right about Jesus. He could be alone and he could spend time with close relationships (his disciples) and with lots of crowds and strangers. It sure would be interesting to know more about his personality. Someday. :)
Roberto wrote:
I know that if I get a good amount of exercise, this introvert can seem rathe extroverted, so perhaps there are variables that haven't been considered
Do you mean "physical exercise" or do you mean "practice"? I haven't tried exercising.
Walking and weight lifting help a lot!

Return to “Ethics”