What if dark matter is God?

morbo3000

What if dark matter is God?

Post by morbo3000 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:30 pm

The more I read about dark matter the more fascinated I get. The majority of the universe is made out of dark matter, and yet science doesn't know what it is. Only that its influence is evident.

I am dissatisfied with traditional Christianity's hostility towards science. But I am equally dissatisfied with science that is purely mechanistic. Too much weird stuff happens that a purely mechanistic model doesn't account for. I've wondered if where miracles and other stuff happens is at the quantum level. Dark matter could be a good culprit too.

Here's the article that got me think about it.

http://bigthink.com/philip-perry/you-co ... 1473422743

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

steve7150

Re: What if dark matter is God?

Post by steve7150 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:36 pm

The more I read about dark matter the more fascinated I get. The majority of the universe is made out of dark matter, and yet science doesn't know what it is. Only that its influence is evident.

It is remarkable that we don't know what it is, yet it may be the most pervasive material in the universe!

Return to “Worldview”