Looking for one of Steve's tapes

darinhouston

Looking for one of Steve's tapes

Post by darinhouston » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Not really for this topic, I guess, but does this sound familiar to anyone ? I'm looking for a teaching I recall hearing, but don't recall in what series (or was it the radio?) Anyway, Steve was talking at length about stress vs. labor and the preference to maintain rest in the lord by having a labor job with low stress and harkening back to his window washing (I think) where he could memorize scripture, listen to sermons, contemplate the word, etc. Was going to share it with someone but can't remember where I heard it.

selah

Re: Looking for one of Steve's tapes

Post by selah » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:43 am

darinhouston wrote:Not really for this topic, I guess, but does this sound familiar to anyone ? I'm looking for a teaching I recall hearing, but don't recall in what series (or was it the radio?) Anyway, Steve was talking at length about stress vs. labor and the preference to maintain rest in the lord by having a labor job with low stress and harkening back to his window washing (I think) where he could memorize scripture, listen to sermons, contemplate the word, etc. Was going to share it with someone but can't remember where I heard it.
darinhouston, I remember this too; I think it was a radio program.

I heard there is someone who voluntarily categorizes TNP archived shows into subject matter (according to the subject that the caller introduces), but I have never heard how to access the show in this manner. I wonder if the webmaster for digitalministries would know.

Would you let me know if you find anything, because I appreciated Steve's discussion too. If my memory serves me correctly, the show aired sometime within the past nine months. I hope it is still available.
Jesus said, "I in them and you in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that you have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." John 17:23

Return to “Fellowship & Worship”