Please Pray for North Korea

Paidion

Please Pray for North Korea

Post by Paidion » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:33 pm

“North Korea staged gruesome public executions of 80 people this month, some for offenses as minor as watching South Korean entertainment videos or being found in possession of a Bible, a South Korean newspaper reported Monday.”—Los Angeles Times

You can read the story at this link:

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/l ... z2kRfUeHOj
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

steve7150

Re: Please Pray for North Korea

Post by steve7150 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:38 pm

North Korea staged gruesome public executions of 80 people this month, some for offenses as minor as watching South Korean entertainment videos or being found in possession of a Bible, a South Korean newspaper reported Monday.”—Los Angeles Times

It's almost beyond belief this hell on earth continues.

Mitzi

Post by Mitzi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Wow! I was troubled by this post a few days ago when I read it and started looking up info on North
Korea, which I had done in the past but your post spurred me to remembrance of that burden. I
was reading about Kenneth Bae and Merrill Newman being held captive there. I went home and
prayed and I just read that North Korea just released Merrill Newman! Yay!!! We all need to pray
for Kenneth Bae and sign the petition his son, Jonathan Bae, has at change.org to release his father, a missionary
sentenced to 15 years for trying to overthrow the N.K. govt.(THEY claim).

I also encourage everyone to pray
for all the people of NK, especially the children and those who are hostage to that evil govt
against their conscience.

Singalphile

Post by Singalphile » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

We all need to pray for Kenneth Bae and sign the petition his son, Jonathan Bae, has at change.org to release his father, a missionary
sentenced to 15 years for trying to overthrow the N.K. govt.(THEY claim).

I also encourage everyone to pray for all the people of NK, especially the children and those who are hostage to that evil govt against their conscience.
Wow. I had not heard about Kenneth Bae. That's just amazing. May the power and grace of God be with him.

I listened to some audio book about NK a while ago (I can't remember the title), and I've since felt very bad for its citizens. From what I remember, they really just got a raw deal in the aftermath of WWII.
... that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. John 5:23

Return to “Prayer, Praise & Testimonies”