Praying on the behalf of others

robbyyoung

Praying on the behalf of others

Post by robbyyoung » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:14 am

Romans 15:30 I appeal to you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God on my behalf,

James 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

1 Tim 2:1 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,

Hello Saints of God,

There's a beautiful most inspiring reality going on in the world. I submit that Christians (The Body), are praying on the behalf of their Brethren every minute, of everyday. Albeit in general or specific by reason of request, MILLIONS of prayers daily, by the minute, are being sent up on one anothers behalf. I reflect on this daily as my prayers join this chorus of intercession. This powerful recognition should bring tremendous comfort and hope. For it is true and doesn't waiver, every minute of everyday!

I first acknowledge this reality and accept these millions upon millions of prayers on my behalf, as I then join the chorus of prayers on behalf of The Body of Christ. It is indeed a blessing to a part of the family of God.

God Bless.

TheEditor

Re: Praying on the behalf of others

Post by TheEditor » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:56 am

Hi Robby,

Thanks for the thought-provoking post. We do sometimes fail to reflect on the realities going on around us. Nothing to disagree with you on this time. :D

Regards, Brenden.
[color=#0000FF][b]"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery."[/b][/color]

robbyyoung

Re: Praying on the behalf of others

Post by robbyyoung » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:06 am

TheEditor wrote:Hi Robby,

Thanks for the thought-provoking post. We do sometimes fail to reflect on the realities going on around us. Nothing to disagree with you on this time. :D

Regards, Brenden.
Amen, to that Bro! :lol:

God Bless.

Return to “Prayer, Praise & Testimonies”