Prayer request

TheEditor

Prayer request

Post by TheEditor » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:14 am

Greetings my friends,

I write this from the bedside of my wife in the hospital. She has been hospitalized due to an unknown affliction. Since this past Saturday she has had what she describes as pain beyond labor pains in her left shoulder. Testing reveals her pectoral muscle as being inflamed, but the doctors haven't a clue. For 28 years she has been my best earthly companion. Seeing her in agony like this rips out my soul. I feel helpless. I am afraid this is far more serious than they suspect. If you can, please take the time to pray for her strength and well being. She has a pure an unadulterated love of God, and is the kindest person I have met. Her name is Jessica.

Regards, Brenden.
[color=#0000FF][b]"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery."[/b][/color]

jaydam

Re: Prayer request

Post by jaydam » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:38 am

Saw this just now as I am wrapping up a long night of schoolwork.

I pray that you both be comforted, her pain will decrease, and that the doctors will be able to discover a clear diagnosis.

Blessing to you both!

Edit: What kind of testing have they done so far? MRI yet?

john6809

Post by john6809 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:50 am

Brenden, I'm sorry to hear this news. You both have my prayers. Keep us updated as you are able.
John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"My memory is nearly gone; but I remember two things: That I am a great sinner, and that Christ is a great Savior." - John Newton

TheEditor

Post by TheEditor » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:55 am

Thank you both. So far a ct scan revealed the inflamed muscle. Her white count is elevated and she has been running a low grade fever. My worst fear is that it is some kind of muscle infection that is not being caught due to the slow turning wheels of hospital protocol. Through three births and a ruptured ulcer, she says this is the worse pain yet. I'm with her now, and it's all I can do.

Regards, Brenden.
[color=#0000FF][b]"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery."[/b][/color]

robbyyoung

Post by robbyyoung » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:01 am

Hi Brenden,

I will most definitely honor your prayer request. God bless.

-Robby

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:32 am

I have prayed and will continue, Brenden. I'm so sorry for her discomfort.

Jason

Post by Jason » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:21 am

Standing with you, brother. I'm praying for Jessica.

morbo3000

Post by morbo3000 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:44 am

Praying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
JeffreyLong.net
Jesusna.me
@30thirteen

Homer

Post by Homer » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:50 am

Brenden,

So sorry to hear of your wife's illness; I'm sure you wish it was you instead. Have the doctors ruled out rheumatoid arthritis or another immune system problem? That can cause both a fever and increased white blood cells. My beloved has dealt with that for many years and was in agony before getting the right meds. Also one time she had some dye for an x-ray of her shoulder and later had a reaction (shoulder pain) that was so painful she was begging me to hit her in the head and knock her unconscious as she lay writhing on the floor.

Praying for you both and hope to hear back that the problem is resolved. Be blessed!

Homer

dwight92070

Post by dwight92070 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:19 pm

We are praying and will ask my church to as well.

Return to “Prayer, Praise & Testimonies”