Prayer request for my dear mother

robbyyoung

Prayer request for my dear mother

Post by robbyyoung » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:05 am

Blessings to All!

If you all can be so kind to pray for my mother, Margie Young, who suffered a massive stroke yesterday at the age of 72. She's loves the Lord and is a praying woman herself. The stroke left her partially paralyzed on her left side, unable to speak and open her eyes. She is able to hear and slightly respond by gesturing with her right-side motor skills, sadly, she's sort of trapped in her body and it's frustrating her terribly. My mother was a heavy smoker all of her life, unfortunately, this was her "thorn in the flesh". She survived cancer, twice, and is now fighting for her physical life again.

So, I would like to thank you all in advance for being such great brothers and sisters, in the Lord, during these stressful times--it's a great comfort. I will keep you all updated on her situation and pray that our Father's love sustain you and yours forever, through Christ Jesus our Lord. :)

-Robby

steve7150

Re: Prayer request for my dear mother

Post by steve7150 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:43 am

So sorry to hear this Robby. I just prayed for her, blessings to her and you and the family.

Jason

Post by Jason » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:57 pm

Hey, brother. I'm praying for you and Margie both. Peace to you.

Homer

Post by Homer » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:19 pm

I also just prayed for your mom. May God bless and comfort all her family and heal her.

steve

Post by steve » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:40 am

I am also praying for her.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:11 pm

I have been, and will be praying for her.

robbyyoung

Post by robbyyoung » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Hello All,

Thanks to each and every one of you, viewers and respondents, for taking the time to acknowledge my prayer request. The prayers of the Saints are precious and comforting in all situations. My current testimony is that my mother's condition is very optimistic and encouraging, in fact, the doctors see no reason for her not to recover to at least 90%. During times like these, our Father brings us closer together--family, friends, and total strangers--to reflect on the things that really matter. My hope is to share with you further testimonies of God's grace and mercy on behalf of my mother. Additionally, is was great to hear from my familiar brothers and sisters at this forum. My love and prayers are indeed with you all and I hope to visit with you again in the near future.

God Bless!

Homer

Post by Homer » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:30 am

Good news Robby!

robbyyoung

Post by robbyyoung » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:13 am

Hello All,

On 9 June 2016 at 10:39 pm, due to overwhelming stroke effects, my mother is now at rest with her Heavenly Father and Lord and Savior, Jesus. Our family has been extremely blessed during these times, which is the greater testimony, as we now focus on quality time that matters. Being with my mother, alongside my family, all the way to end was priceless. My sweet mother is now in the presence of God, and I can only be extraordinarily grateful, happy, and blessed. Furthermore, you all played a wonderful part in this transition, therefore, I thank you with all my heart and enduring love, together, as brethren. May God richly bless all of you! Although our grieving is currently painful, because we miss her so, I am reminded:

Psalm 30:5 For -- a moment is in His anger, Life is in His good-will, At even remaineth weeping, and at morn singing.

-Robby

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:04 am

my mother is now at rest with her Heavenly Father and Lord and Savior, Jesus.

Yes as painful as the loss is, it is a blessing to have the assurance of salvation for loved ones.

Return to “Prayer, Praise & Testimonies”