Prayer for me and my cheating wife

paulespino

Prayer for me and my cheating wife

Post by paulespino » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:22 am

I would like to kindly request everyone to pray
That God will guide my wife to the right path and that the Holy Spirit will convict my wife of her sins so that she will stop having an affair.
But if my wife continues to have an affair I would like to ask everyone to ask God to expose her sins and affairs.

God Bless to everyone

MMathis

Re: Prayer for me and my cheating wife

Post by MMathis » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:33 pm

I had a good preacher tell me that his years of experience taught him a man will hang on to the bitter end and still not want to give up. Whereas, once a woman is done with a relationship, she's done.

As far as praying to expose her, that's not something you should ask people to do. You're the only one on here that matters right now. Do yourself a favor, cut her lose and start to heal. Is sounds like you already know the truth and getting revenge would not help.

Take care of yourself for now.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:30 am

Hi Mathis,
Revenge is not really my intention.
But to let my children and relatives and friends know that it is not me who is the only one at fault here but the 2 of us.

MMathis

Post by MMathis » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Making your wife out to be a whore in front of her children is about as selfish as it gets. You will destroy their relationship to make yourself feel better, and in the end you won't. You need to work on saving your mental state and not worry about exposing her. Everyone finds out the truth anyway. Your kids will turn on you if you're not careful.

It sounds like this is the second time (that you know of) so if we are to pray, it should be to give you guidance.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Thanks Mathis. I don't disagree with you but if she
Will not be exposed how can she change.
Paul said those who commit sins in the body
Must be brought to light.
And with regards to my mental state I feel like I'm going crazy . Her personalities has changed it's like she is posses by a different spirit.
She is rude to me she seemed agitated if she so not able to go on facebook. She will rather be on facebook than to communicate to me. She swears a lot specially every time I asked her a question. She thinks I'm accusing her
Even though my question is more of confirmation rather than accusation. She never hit me but now hitting me has become a norm for her.
I never hit her back through.
And thanks for your replies coz it provides comfort for me.

Return to “Prayer, Praise & Testimonies”