Oneness! YES! pentecostal? NO!

elderchild

Oneness! YES! pentecostal? NO!

Post by elderchild » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:16 pm

The Oneness that is "Our Father and GOD", HIS Son The Messiah, and The Faithful.......

First it is needful to realize that The Faithful will not create a system of religion for The Faithful ARE Family!

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot ... igion.html

For religion was, and is yet needful for "the disobedient and gainsaying(covetous) people" who are "stiff-necked and uncircumcised of heart and ears" and would rather have a man, than "Our Father and GOD", speak to and rule over them......

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot ... ssiah.html

Thankfully The Faithful are One with The Messiah in The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"! (Eph3:15)

John 17:20-23 "Neither do I pray for these alone, but for them which also shall believe on Me through their word.

That they all may be One, as YOU Father, are in Me, and I in YOU, that they also may be One in us, that the world may believe that YOU have sent Me.

And the glory which YOU gave Me I have given them, that they may be One, even as we are One.

I in them, and YOU in Me, that they may be made perfect in One, and that the world may know that YOU have sent Me, and have loved them, as YOU have loved Me."

Thankfully all The Faithful "in Heaven and ON EARTH" are in The Family of "Our Father and GOD", and are "sons of Our Father and GOD" just as John testified in I John 3:1-3;

"Behold, what manner of love The Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of Our Father and GOD, therefore the world knows us not, because it knew HIM not.

Beloved, !NOW! we are the sons of Our Father and GOD, and it does not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that, when He(The Messiah, The Son of GOD) shall appear, WE WILL BE LIKE THE MESSIAH, for we shall see Him as He is." *= Moses and Elijah had already been seen LIKE He(The Messiah) IS =*"

Oneness with "Our Father and GOD" and The Messiah indeed!

And NEW "Jerusalem which IS above IS free, and IS !NOW! the mother of us all(sons of Our Father and GOD)"! (Gal4:26)

So it is that the brethren of The Messiah choose to remain but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth", for even though we are yet on earth we have realized that our "citizenship(Life) IS !NOW! in Heaven"! And we are !NOW! experiencing ONEness in The Family of "Our Father and GOD"!

And soon and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

Father Help! and HE does.......

So HOPE IS!

And TRUTH IS! The Faithful are One with "Our Father and GOD" and HIS Son The Messiah.......

Thankfully "Our Father and GOD", HE IS ALIVE and HE still communes with HIS children, and is yet able to reveal all that is needful!

Father Help! and HE does.......

Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(dis-order) that is of this wicked world and religion, for "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth.......(1John5:19)

Truth IS, a lie is not!

Abide in The Truth....... francis
...."religion" is anti-messiah....
[color=#FF0000]"Come Out of her, MY people!"[/color]
...For The Faithful ARE Family..

Paidion

Re: Oneness! YES! pentecostal? NO!

Post by Paidion » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:17 pm

This is an old thread with only the original post, but I had never seen it until today.

Elderchild quoted the prayer of Jesus:
That they all may be One, as YOU Father, are in Me, and I in YOU, that they also may be One in us, that the world may believe that YOU have sent Me.
But if the Father and the Son are One as the United Pentecostal Church and the Apostolic Church believe in Oneness, there is only One divine Individual who expresses Himself in three forms or modes, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (or as the UPC church likes to express it, the one God wears three masks). So how could we disciples EVER become One in that sense? If we could do so, we would have to lose our individuality entirely and meld together to become a single individual!

Or if we have "Oneness with our God and Messiah" as you have suggested, then we would become part of the Godhead, would we not?
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Return to “The Trinity”