2 proofs the Bible is not absolute truth

_Sam McNear

the advice i'm getting

Post by _Sam McNear » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:17 am

The advice I'm getting is to change my tact, OK it looks like I will have to. Thank you and I mean that.

I was hoping for some history on how and who believed the things in my 1st post. If not to help with my debate but to make me more knowledgeable of Christian history. I see no wrong in wanting to know how and why. Also in answer to your question
Are you saying that the Holy Spirit was obliged to supernaturally reveal to them the truth of such scientific issues? What possible concern could He have for their knowing more about these things than everyone else?
Yes I do believe the Holy Spirit, if we are in tune, would tell anyone at anytime that the science of any day is wrong or right. God will never let anyone follow a lie or non-truth if it is important for the kingdom. For example I believe the Holy Spirit is telling many Christians that global warming is a big lie. Or at least many aspects of the THEORY are lies. The whole world is not getting warmer, maybe some parts are getting warmer but some parts are getting colder.

don't have time to comment on all right now gotta go to work. God Bless
Any way thanks for the advice I will change my tactics.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:
Sam McNear

To know God and to make Him known - that is the most important thing!

_PAULESPINO

Post by _PAULESPINO » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:06 pm

If God wants to reveal something to us, He will provide evidence.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

Return to “Christian Evidences & Challenges”