What Documents do Mormons say are sacred and trustworthy?

Jill

Re: What Documents do Mormons say are sacred and trustworthy?

Post by Jill » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:51 pm

My wording is so tangled on this one, I will reconsider another of the very same.

Jill

Post by Jill » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:24 pm

[quote="Jill"][quote="Jill"][quote="SamMcNear"]What Documents do Mormons say are sacred and trustworthy? I have seen over and over on this forum that a Mormon won't see a document as truth when it's against Mormonism. I want to know what Documents do Mormons say are sacred and trustworthy? How about the book of Mormanism and the KJV Bible, are they sacred to a Mormon?

-Sam[/quote]

Mormon c350ad, compiled what he must have considered important. Moroni his son, concluded Mormons abridgment with his recollection of what is called the book of Ether which would regarding the people of "the brother of Jared". Moroni then concludes with his own ideas and thoughts in "the book of moroni". The book of mormon - 15 books in all. done.

The publication of what is known as the book of mormon, for there are now several, has portions of Isaiah, Malachi, and Matthew 5-7 : compared The King James version of The Bible.

kp/.[/quote][/quote]

Mormon c350ad, compiled what he must have considered important. Then...
Mormon's son Moroni, concluded his fathers' agridgement with his recollection of the people of the brother of Jared in the book of Ether. Then...
Moroni concludes the book of his fathers compiliation of the records, with his own ideas and thoughts.

[u]the book of mormon is 15 book total.[/u]
[b]Nephi[/b] (one of the four sons of Lehi)
[b]2 Nephi[/b]
[b]Jacob[/b] (the older of later two more sons of Lehi - same mother: Sariah)
[b]Enos[/b] (son of Jacob)
[b]Jarom[/b] (son of Enos)
[b]Omni [/b](son of Joram, and a book of several men)
[An interuption and comments by Mormon c350ad] [b]the words of Mormon[/b]
[b]Mosiah[/b] (son of Benjamin who is the son of Mosiah as told us by Amaleki in the book of omni)
[b]Alma [/b](there is an Alma present at the burning of the prophet Abinadi... and Alma baptises a group in the waters of Mormon, which is a place named hundreds of years before Mormon of c350ad father of Moroni the end book and c421ad)
[b]Helaman[/b] (one of the sons of Alma)
[b]3 Nephi [/b](the son of Nephi who was the son of Heleman who was the son of the above Helaman) At the time of Jesus.
[b]4 Nephi [/b](son of Nephi - one of the desciples of Jesus Christ as chosen by Jesus Christ (see above recorded witness).
[b]Mormon[/b] c350ad
(the compiler of just this one lineage of a group of Lehi which had left Jerusalem at (2Kings24) first year zedekiah)
[b]Ether[/b] (as recalled by Mormon's son Moroni of the people of the brother of Jared as seen in Omni on the 24 plates found)
[b]Moroni[/b] c421ad (The last leaf on the stack of Gold Plates. Moroni's ending statement. JSHC vol 1:71. /SLC,UT used this last c421 statement as its present BoM title page + ad's)

Jill

Post by Jill » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:37 pm

The codes must be off.
And... what a mess. But...

My Book of Mormon is the same as your Book of Mormon.
My King James Version Bible is the same as your King James Bible.

There is no PC at this particular location longer than :30 minutes (unless no one is waiting to use one).
There is no spell-check. There are no second chances. And...
I am of A&E, not of Lit&Ed.

Jill

Post by Jill » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:48 pm

There is a small detail that I would like to post, regarding a Book of Mormon detail.

The testimony of the plates and in the book in print itself, is that the language was in Hebrew Egyptian.

Not: Spanish, Latin, Italian, or French. and the said plates were under a rock in the area of USA NY state.

Return to “Latter Day Saints (aka Mormonism)”