Welcome to LDS members

darinhouston

Welcome to LDS members

Post by darinhouston » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:02 pm

I heard Karen on the show yesterday suggesting she would like to participate here -- I'm just wanting to extend a heart-felt welcome and to encourage her to sign up.

One thing I would like to point out to you, Karen, if you read this -- you mentioned that you would like to join other "groups" here. There is only one "group" here -- the forums and boards listed are only for convenience -- once you sign up, you have access to post or read anything on the forum. We all are free and encouraged (as are you) to create or participate in as many of the categories and so-called "boards" that are listed here.

Feel free to add topics of interest, too. I don't believe you'll find any restrictions here beyond normal courtesy and decorum.

Sean

Re: Welcome to LDS members

Post by Sean » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:15 am

Yea Karen come on and sign up! :!:
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

karenstricycle

Post by karenstricycle » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi Karen! :D

karenstricycle

Post by karenstricycle » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Thanks ! Ok.... I'm "IN". An LDS Narrow Path listener. It"s been a real challenge. Thanks for such a great welcome. Those really into thier New Testament/Old testament sound more normal to me than you might guess... KJV/NASV. It could be alot of fun.

roblaine

Post by roblaine » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:28 am

Hi Karen,
I'm really glad to see you here! :) This is Robin. I'm sure you remember my wife and I taking you to see steve a few months back. Anyways I just wanted to say hi, and hopfully we will see you at steves next meeting here in Oregon.

God bless,
Robin
It matters little where a man may be at this moment; the point is whether he is growing.
-George MacDonald

Suzana

Post by Suzana » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:33 pm

:) Hi Karen

Welcome. I've certainly found this forum is great at challenging my way of thinking and view of things.
Suzana

Return to “Latter Day Saints (aka Mormonism)”