"The Bible is the Mark of the Beast"

Candlepower

"The Bible is the Mark of the Beast"

Post by Candlepower » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:16 pm

On my YouTube channel, I received today the following stomach-turning e-mail. The person was attempting to post a comment on a video on my channel. I have not approved it, and I don’t think I will. Here’s what the person said.
Jesus had not yet died during the accounts of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. He was under the Old Testament. This means bibleworshipers are living a lie and living under the law, there is no salvation under the law. In the New Testament that began in the book of Acts, you have the gift of the Holy Ghost, the resurrection and the forgiveness of sins. You have none of that in the four gospels, so Satan has deceived and kept people under the curse of the law.

When I first came to YT two years ago all you had was bible worshipers arguing over who had the correct interpretation of scriptures. Now Jesus' voice is being heard again through His sons and daughters, "THE BIBLE IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST" "THE BIBLE IS AN IDOL" "MATHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN ARE OLD TESTAMENT" Now you have a choice, you can chose (sic) the Holy Ghost or the bible. Life or death. The letter kills, the Spirit gives life.
THE BIBLE IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST!
My question is, has anyone on the forum heard of this aberration?

Guess what the name of this genius’ YouTube channel is. That’s right, BIBLEisMARKofBEAST.”

steve7150

Re: "The Bible is the Mark of the Beast"

Post by steve7150 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Jesus had not yet died during the accounts of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. He was under the Old Testament

Wonder what our friend thinks about the beautitudes when Jesus gave new laws, some overiding OT laws?

brotherjoseph

Post by brotherjoseph » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Sorry to say, but this appears to be more bad fruit from dispensationalism... always pointing the finger at the hand or forehead. "What is it, what could it be," etc. etc.

christopher

Post by christopher » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:55 am

Nuts come in many flavors :)

If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness, he is proud, knowing nothing.., (1 Timothy 6:3, 4 NKJV)

How are supposed to know what the words of our Lord are without reading the gospels?

Ian

Post by Ian » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:39 am

How are supposed to know what the words of our Lord are without reading the gospels
You got it, in a nutshell, Christopher.

brody196

Post by brody196 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:05 am

There is an extreme form of dispensationalism called "Pauline dispensationalism" that teaches Christians should only use the writings of Paul in the "church age". I have a friend who uses this as a litmus test as to where he will go to church. He will ask the preacher, "Was Matthew written for Christians?", And if the pastor answers "Yes", he will go somewhere else. It's some of the most silly mess I have ever heard of.

Oh, and most of these guys are hardcore KJVO.

Return to “Other”