SHARP EYES

steve7150

Re: SHARP EYES

Post by steve7150 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:20 am

steve7150 wrote:
...plus it's standing on top of the garbage not in it as one might think

This had me rolling! :lol: :lol: I hope you meant this as a joke, if not, oh well :?

Sadly I was serious :roll:

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Just in case there's someone out there who couldn't find it, and won't admit it, here it is!

Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

backwoodsman
Location: Not quite at the ends of the earth, but you can see it from here.

Post by backwoodsman » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:47 pm

I thought I'd make it easier by finding a higher resolution version of the image, then I looked, and looked, and looked, and couldn't find the cat. So I looked at your image again, and there it was... photoshopped in! It's not in the original image. :)

...but I did find another cat that's even harder to see. It's in shadow, and I wasn't even completely sure it was a cat until I enhanced the higher-res image so I could see it better. Did anyone see it? Here's the higher-res image in case anyone wants it:
http://i.imgur.com/BgGhhdV.jpg

dizerner

Post by dizerner » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:27 pm

backwoodsman wrote:I thought I'd make it easier by finding a higher resolution version of the image, then I looked, and looked, and looked, and couldn't find the cat. So I looked at your image again, and there it was... photoshopped in! It's not in the original image. :)
Sorry but that's funny :lol:
...but I did find another cat that's even harder to see. It's in shadow, and I wasn't even completely sure it was a cat until I enhanced the higher-res image so I could see it better. Did anyone see it? Here's the higher-res image in case anyone wants it:
http://i.imgur.com/BgGhhdV.jpg
I was thinking this kind of "cat" since my brother is employed by it:
However I came up short.

Return to “Other”