The Nephilim

featheredprop

The Nephilim

Post by featheredprop » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:15 pm

I'm hoping that no one is offended with this post. If the moderators feel it is inappropriate, then it should be removed.

In July 2014, my most recent book was released: The Nephilim: A Monster Among Us. Although I rarely read fiction myself, I decided to write this book as a way to teach on the reliability of the New Testament. In the acknowledgment section, I recognized Steve Gregg and the great impact that his ministry has made on my life.

The reason why I'm posting this message is because on Wednesday, Sept 3, 2014, the Kindle version of the book will be on sale for only $.99. The book will be on sale for three days at that price. If anyone is even remotely interested in it, I would strongly recommend you get the 99 cent version, and save your hard-earned money.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LKRDRVQ/

peace,

dane
"...the hope of the whole world rests on the shoulders of a homeless man" Rich Mullins

Paidion

Re: The Nephilim

Post by Paidion » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:56 pm

I'm too late; the price is now $9.13.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

featheredprop

Post by featheredprop » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:33 pm

No...you're still a little early. The sale price doesn't kick in until Wednesday, Sept 03.
"...the hope of the whole world rests on the shoulders of a homeless man" Rich Mullins

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi Dane,

I was able to "look inside" and read the first 3 chapters of the book. You really know how to write in a manner which captures the reader's interest!
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:38 pm

No...you're still a little early. The sale price doesn't kick in until Wednesday, Sept 03.
Thanks Dane. Somehow I didn't notice that you had already stated that. That being the case, I'm pretty sure I'll buy it.
Paidion

Return to “Essays and Writings”