What is happened to Israel is happening now to all the west:

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
Paidion

Re: What is happened to Israel is happening now to all the w

Post by Paidion » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Doesn't the word "Jew" refer to people of a particular religion rather than a race? Aren't there Jews in many different people groups?
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:58 am

!
steve7150 wrote:Of course the reason is because Jews are really Asians not whites! Finally this is all cleared up!

If you do some research, you will discover that Jewish Leadership does not consider themselves White. http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/20 ... not-white/

If you will read -- "Who is Esau-Edom" it will be explained more thoroughly.

What would be your analysis of Barbara Lerner Spectre -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Would she just be an anomaly in your opinion?

If you study Kevin McDonald's research; it can be determined rather succinctly that the Jews are indeed responsible for third world immigration not only here in the US but globally in White nations. And White Nations only.

The information is out there Steve. You just have to unbury your head.

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:11 pm

The information is out there Steve. You just have to unbury your head.

Roy i have a few questions for you,

What do you think about what Paul said "there is no Jew or Gentile , male or female in Christ"?

Can a non-white be a Christian?

Can a Jew be a Christian? What do you think about Jews for Jesus?

Do you think Jesus was concerned about race?

Do you know Jesus was/is a Jew?

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:19 am

What is your analysis of Barbara Lerner Spectre?

How about these guys -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:28 am

Paidion wrote:Doesn't the word "Jew" refer to people of a particular religion rather than a race? Aren't there Jews in many different people groups?
"We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look forward, not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them." (Goldwin Smith, Jewish Professor of Modern History at Oxford University, October, 1981)

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate).

jpat1975

Post by jpat1975 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:42 am

Interesting discussion. The quotes do not really settle the matter either way. I just find it amazing that there are still people who identify as Jews after 1900+ years and reside in its former geographic region. I believe this is permitted by God to set up future geo-poltical events to accomplish/falliciate the following:

Judge nations via wars centered around Muslim and Jewish conflict

Offer those descendants a chance to receive Jesus like many other Gentile nations have (e.g. similar to the Great Awakenings in the west)

The whole return to the land may be an evil scheme of man to wipe out the Jews in one area that God thwarts and uses as a context to reveal Himself back on the world scene in a way He has not since biblical times (e.g. Exodus).

It would be a fitting bookend to His prior more obvious activity in human history.

Note how in saying all this I am not supporting a revived temple or jewish priesthood. Those things will be musguided at best and deceptive counterfeits if they do come to pass. In no way do I see Israel as being given another path to salvation. I simply see this as the final chapter in God's personally dealings with this particular ethnic group in terms of human history. They still will have to receive the gospel like all the other nations have. Many will not receive it but there will be Jews who do convert.

Steve: Does my scenario in this post make sense?

I do not see God being obligated nor owing them this opportunity. I simply see it as one last revival before/during Jesus return as an act of grace and love.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:03 pm

jpat1975.....

You may also consider looking at this from a different perspective altogether. That would be the 'general' teachings of the Christian Identity persuasion. I say "general" because I am not endorsing the entirety of such a denomination.

Try reading -- "Tracing our Ancestors" by Frederick Haberman.

I think "Who is Esau-Edom" by Charles Weisman the best, sort of "tract" if you will, for learning the basics of Christian Identity. Or Israelite Identity....they refer themselves as.

Wesley Swift, Bertrand Comparet are other teachers.

Simply put.................this would be the extrapolation of Revelation 2:9. Those who say they are of Judah but who are not. Jew is not synonymous with Israelite.

In summary -- Jews who call themselves "jews" today are not Israelites. Or not descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel. They are imposters.

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:23 pm

In summary -- Jews who call themselves "jews" today are not Israelites. Or not descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel. They are imposters.
This is a common view among modern Jew-haters.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Roy i have a few questions for you,

What do you think about what Paul said "there is no Jew or Gentile , male or female in Christ"?

Can a non-white be a Christian?

Can a Jew be a Christian? What do you think about Jews for Jesus?

Do you think Jesus was concerned about race?

Do you know Jesus was/is a Jew?

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:22 am

What do you think about what Paul said "there is no Jew or Gentile , male or female in Christ"? Can a non-white be a Christian? Can a Jew be a Christian? What do you think about Jews for Jesus? Do you think Jesus was concerned about race? Do you know Jesus was/is a Jew?

All of these questions can be answered with just a little bit of study on your part. Only if you are seriously interested. Which I know you are not. You can always PM me and I'd be happy to help you if you ever decide you would like to know more.

Again...... "Who is Esau-Edom" is a good place to start.

So..................Steve............................

What is your analysis of Barbara Lerner Spectre? Is she just an anomaly?

How about these guys -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc

Just an anomaly? Nothing of concern?

Return to “Radio Program Topics”