Steve on BAM - CRJ Article

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
darinhouston

Steve on BAM - CRJ Article

Post by darinhouston » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:16 am

Just curious why there are no comments about Steve's appearance. Thoughts? I thought it was a great show. Anyone read Steve's Christian Research Journal article? I couldn't find it.

jriccitelli

Re: Steve on BAM - CRJ Article

Post by jriccitelli » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:41 am

Ever since I found Steves lectures on podcast I quit listening to all the other shows, how long does it take to listen to all of Steves lectures?

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:02 am

Just curious why there are no comments about Steve's appearance. Thoughts? I thought it was a great show. Anyone read Steve's Christian Research Journal article? I couldn't find it.

I just listened to it and i thought Steve articulated his point well which was the promises to Israel are mostly about the return from Babylon and other fulfillments were interpreted by the Apostles, as Christ himself and the creation of the body of Christ.
Hank as i realized from listening to him for two years , does what he usually does which is to demonize differing viewpoints. If you believe some promises to Israel are for the endtimes you must believe God is a racist according to Hank. There can not possibly be any other reason then racism, such as God may be keeping promises to the fathers for his own reasons and purposes. Israel the nation received certain promises and when the Israelites left Egypt there were aliens or gentiles among them. Christ has gentiles in his bloodline so this is not a racism issue, it's a biblical interpretation issue.
Steve explained his position very well and i have heard Dr Michael Brown explain the other view just as well, so i hope one day we hear them debate/discuss the issue. Maybe if Hank were
interested in truth seeking and rise above being a propagandist we could hear this debate on his show. That would indeed be a miracle.

Seth

Post by Seth » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:01 pm

jriccitelli wrote:Ever since I found Steves lectures on podcast I quit listening to all the other shows, how long does it take to listen to all of Steves lectures?
Pretty much the same with me, though I still subscribe to several and give them a listen if the topic's worthy. But I think you can count on a good three years' listening to get through everything.

(Oh, and this only applies to theology shows. I'm not giving up Baseball Today...)

Return to “Radio Program Topics”