What is happened to Israel is happening now to all the west:

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
Paidion

Re: What is happened to Israel is happening now to all the w

Post by Paidion » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Okay, I was able to go to those sites without a problem.

I just can't identify with those who find Jewish people and immigrants to be a threat.
The fact is, Jewish people are not a threat to society, and neither are most immigrants.
Such fear mongering is entirely unnecessary in Canada and United States.
Indeed, it is not only unnecessary; it is actually harmful—to everyone.

During the Vietnam crisis, Vietnamese immigrants were brought in. My wife and I were one of several sponsors of an outstanding family. They lived in a trailer right on our property. In Vietnam, the husband had been an electro-chemical engineer, and his wife had been a pharmacist. The husband was always trying to save us money. For example, once I saw the husband placing potatoes cut into strips on a newspaper spread out on a platform near the trailer. I asked him what he was doing, and he indicated that he was drying the potato strips in the sun in order to make french fries. Then I asked him why he didn't just place the strips in boiling oil and cook them. His answer: "Save electricity."

They had several sons who excelled in the local school, even though English was not their first language. When the family decided to move to Vancouver later, I wept. We loved every one of them, and were very sorrowful to see them go.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:03 am

Thanks for you opinion Paidon.

For further research into the subject -- http://www.conspirazzi.com/e-books/hitc ... -satan.pdf

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:00 pm

Answers to questions from Steve.

To answer or provide commentary on the “there is no Jew or Gentile” question/passage………………..I cannot offer a simple one sentence answer.

“….Because the traditional teaching is so ingrained in commentaries, concordances, Bible dictionaries, books
and in people’s minds, it is very hard for anyone brought up with this belief to shake it off……”

A proper study of the word Gentile is in order. If you are interested, please read this article --

http://israelect.com/reference/ArnoldKe ... tiles'.pdf

In short………….ultimately, Paul is addressing the same group of people. Israelites who kept their identity as Israelites; and Israelites, who lost their identity as a result of the dispersion.

Excerpt: ".....the existence of two parties confirms what is taught in the Law, the Psalms and the Prophets about the division of Israel into two kingdoms from which arose the House of Israel [ten tribes] and the House of Judah [two tribes]. These two houses are shown in prophecy to be a continual vexation to each other, with a “middle wall of partition” between them, until they
are reconciled together under the New Testament [Isaiah 11:13]. But both parties are still Israelites!"

Can a non-white be a Christian, you ask. In order to answer this question, you and I would have to come to an understanding of what it means to be “Christian”.

In grad school, my lab partner was a Mormon. One day I implied that he was not a Christian. He was very offended by that. Having had other interactions with Mormons in the past, this time I just dropped it.

Ultimately, it is not for me to make a final judgment as to a person’s Eternal Destiny. However, if a person claims to be Christian, but is not walking as a Christian, or does not exhibit the Fruits of the Spirit, I will attempt to correct such a person.

The last thing I wish to do is to walk into a congregation of black folks and tell them the Word of God is not for them. Sadly………this is the prevailing attitude of most Christian Identity congregations. I am not CI. Every person walking upright and with a brain would do best to follow God’s commandments. What God does at the Judgment Seat is not for me to know with certainty. If I had a close acquaintance who was black, claimed to be Christian, but was married to another man’s wife, I would correct him. Hope this answers your question.

Can a non-White be a Christian? Sure……..as long as they walk in Christ’s commandments. Is this not what it means to be “Christian”. Christian = one who follows Christ. A follower of the Christ. I am not about to tell anyone that they are not allowed to "follow Christ".

Can a Jew be a Christian? We would first need to define the word “Jew”. Do you mean a Judean? Do you mean a person of the tribe of Judah? Or do you mean those who Jesus refers to in Revelation 2:9?

Does Jesus offer Salvation to these men? – “You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn't stand in the truth….” John 8:44

I’d like to believe that all men have the same opportunity to please the Lord. Again…………it is not for me to judge the final decision that God will make on that great day of Judgment. I am not about to tell anyone, Jew or Black or Asian, that God’s Word is not offered to them. I am never going to tell any man that they have no business following the teachings of Christ.

In my life…………..the more people around me who follow Christ, the better. A much safer place.

What do I think about Jews for Jesus? I don’t have much thought actually. I don’t know anything about this group. Maybe I will check them out.

[b]Do I think Jesus was concerned about Race[/b]. Yes. “I have not come but for the lost sheep of the house of Israel” – Jesus.

You deny Race in the Word. Much of the Old Testament is about Race. One of the reasons for the flood. Noah was “perfect in his generations”. What do you think this means if not for that his blood had not been defiled. Why did God demand the Israelites not take foreign wives. Etc., etc. Why are there genealogies, if Jesus does not care about Race. Does the New Covenant change all that??? Maybe. As previously stated, it is not my place to tell any man, black or Asian, that the Word of God is not for him. God made a covenant with Abraham's seed. That would mean his family - his descendants. His blood. Does this mean that men not of this seed will be denied Eternal Life? I guess one day we will know. Again....I am not about to tell a man that he should not, or can not follow Christ.

If you read the provided Article, a much clearer understanding will emerge………………whether you accept it or not, you will understand this teaching.

Do I know that Jesus was a Jew? No………….I was not aware, because He was not a Judean. He was a Galilean from the Tribe of Judah.

Perhaps you meant to say, “Were you aware that Jesus was an Israelite?” Yes………….I knew that.

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:24 pm

oes Jesus offer Salvation to these men? – “You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn't stand in the truth….” John 8:44

You just take a verse by itself out of context and turn it into what you want it to mean. Jesus called the Jews descendants of Abraham shortly before he said this , which means this reference to Satan is a Spiritual description by Jesus to contrast the Fleshly descendant connection he previously made from Abraham.

"I know that you are Abraham's descendants" John 8.37 Additionally John says the children of the Devil are whoever does not practice righteousness, "He who sins is of the Devil for the Devil has sinned from the beginning" 1st John 3.8

BTW in the links you provided they said Blacks were lower then the beasts of the field, so again i ask based on what you provided, how can a Black person be a Christian if a beast can't?

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:07 am

Does Jesus offer Salvation to these men?

This was a question Steve. I didn't take it out of context because I didn't interpret it. And I gave you my answer. Which was -- "...I’d like to believe that all men have the same opportunity to please the Lord......"

I am not going to judge one's Eternal Destiny. But I will judge what one does in this lifetime, when they call themselves a Christian.

What is a Christian, but one who follows Christ.

I am not going to tell anyone, male or female, black or Asian, that they are not allowed to follow Christ.

Going back to my question.........................would have Jesus offered Salvation to these men who He called "sons of the devil". It is an interesting question.

The Word says God hates Esau.

How about this verse Steve -- "And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it." Obadiah 1:18.

Has this happened yet in your understanding of eschatology?

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:11 am

steve7150 wrote:BTW in the links you provided they said Blacks were lower then the beasts of the field, so again i ask based on what you provided, how can a Black person be a Christian if a beast can't?

I am not CI.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:57 am

Steve,

In case you missed it, I had a question for you:

The Word says God hates Esau.

"And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it." Obadiah 1:18.

I'm not looking for an in depth discussion of Eschatology, I'm just curious if you believe this happened already; or is it yet to happen in history.

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:20 pm

And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it." Obadiah 1:18.

I'm not looking for an in depth discussion of Eschatology, I'm just curious if you believe this happened already; or is it yet to happen in history.

In the short run the house of Esau ended with Herod as far as i know so the prophecy happened. If there is an endtime application and that's a big "if" my take is influenced by my belief of end time events so here it is. IMHO Islam is a Satanic religion and beast and perhaps Esau represents Islam since his line continued within the descendants of Ishmael who initiated and spread Islam. So i would see this as Islam ultimately being destroyed and the House of Joseph (Christ's bride) being a light (flame) to the world. So i believe it happened but history often repeats itself and IMHO so can some prophecies.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:49 am

IMHO Islam is a Satanic religion

Interesting analysis. I actually agree with most of it. Follow up question?

Is Judaism a Satanic religion as well?

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Is Judaism a Satanic religion as well?

Well Jesus and Paul and Peter and James and others believed in biblical Judaism, which follows the Old Covenant and Tanach or Old Testament. As you know later on perhaps around 250AD and later the Talmud was created by uninspired writers as supposedly containing oral traditions passed down from Moses. In it i believe Jesus was referenced and his miracles acknowledged but it claimed it was from the power of Satan. So this form of Judaism perhaps called Second Temple Judaism is not biblical but i have no idea if it qualifies as Satanic or simply ungodly.

Return to “Radio Program Topics”