What is happened to Israel is happening now to all the west:

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
RoyHobs

Re: What is happened to Israel is happening now to all the w

Post by RoyHobs » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:37 am

This is a common view among modern Jew-haters.

Did you mean to say - Evil-haters.

Have you ever studied any of the Talmud? You may want to. https://archive.org/details/JudaismDiscovered_935

sample provided:

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice. Zohar, Shemoth

Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed. Soferim 15, Rule 10

Calling someone a "Jew Hater"...........is that an attempt to stifle the facts?

Nice Try -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nex-oSKPX2w

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:03 am

What do you think about what Paul said "there is no Jew or Gentile , male or female in Christ"? Can a non-white be a Christian? Can a Jew be a Christian? What do you think about Jews for Jesus? Do you think Jesus was concerned about race? Do you know Jesus was/is a Jew?

All of these questions can be answered with just a little bit of study on your part. Only if you are seriously interested. Which I know you are not. You can always PM me and I'd be happy to help you if you ever decide you would like to know more.

Thanks for the advice Roy but in the little study time i have this is not number one on my to do list. I was hoping for a straight forward answer from you since if it's what you believe then just say it instead of providing links. But it's OK because by not answering my questions, you have answered.

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Calling someone a "Jew Hater"...........is that an attempt to stifle the facts?
No. It is an attempt to establish them.

I have known quite a number of Jews. None of them tried to kill me, though they knew I was a Christian. I think most of your "facts" are baloney, anti-Jewish nonsense, attempts to discredit the people that the inventors of these "facts" hate.

Often my Jewish dentist, (when I entered his place of business to get my teeth taken care of) was listening to Back to the Bible broadcast, though he was not a Christian. If he had hated me, he would have messed up my teeth. Instead he hired me to tutor his daughter in chemistry.
Last edited by Paidion on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:24 pm

Paidon...........

My wife is half-jewish, so it would be impossible for me to be a "jew hater".

Was Henry Ford a "Jew Hater" as well? Anyone who criticizes Jewish Perfidy is a Jew hater in your book?

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:28 pm

But it's OK because by not answering my questions, you have answered.

Ok. But you not answering my question......................I'm still interested in your opinion.

Is Barbara Lerner Spectre just an anomaly?

I wonder................did you even watch both videos?

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:32 pm

My wife is half-jewish, so it would be impossible for me to be a "jew hater".
If you read my words carefully, you will find that I did not say that you were a Jew hater. I said that the summary you offered was a common view among Jew haters.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:40 pm

Paidon.............

What is your opinion of Barbara Lerner Spectre? I mean her words are right there for all to hear.

If it can be established that there is a campaign to genocide the White race and that the Jewish Elite, or the Jewish power structure are the leaders of this campaign...................

Does that concern you at all?

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:50 pm

What is your opinion of Barbara Lerner Spectre? I mean her words are right there for all to hear.

She believes in multiculturism for Europe which the great majority of liberals/democrats support too. The Democrats support open borders here which is multi-culture and the percentage of Jews in this group i'm guessing is very small yet you have this fascination only about Jews? The "white race" that you are so concerned about can all vote for Trump and at least greatly slow down immigration, they have the power if they want it.

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Roy wrote:Paidon.............

I don't have any opinion of her. I don't know her. I listened to the link you provided. I couldn't see that she was saying anything world-shattering. But if she were, she is not the representative of an entire people group.
If it can be established that there is a campaign to genocide the White race and that the Jewish Elite, or the Jewish power structure are the leaders of this campaign...................
What is the rest of this conditional sentence? Whatever it is, the "if" is a pretty big IF.
Does that concern you at all?
Does what concern me? That Jews will eliminate all Caucasians? No. I am totally unconcerned. For I know the suggestion is merely hate propaganda, and has no basis in reality.
Paidion

RoyHobs

Post by RoyHobs » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:02 am

Well............you both responded. I appreciate that.

The information is out there. One just has to care. https://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/10 ... of-europe/

http://henrymakow.com/2014/05/Jews-and- ... ights.html

More sources for anyone interested.

Let us not forget...................Jesus is Truth. Truth is the highest Virtue one can pursue.

Return to “Radio Program Topics”