hell.

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
MMathis

Re: hell.

Post by MMathis » Sat May 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Driving by a billboard with a version of John 3:16 I noticed it said " shall not perish, but will have eternal life" and I thought " wait a second here". If you don't believe and you perish, how can that mean anything other than it's over?

God would have to grant you eternal life, just so he could torture you forever. That doesn't sound like the One I know. In the words of the great thinker Jack Nicholson "Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here".
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

grayham

Post by grayham » Sat May 26, 2018 9:57 pm

jesus taught the whole council of god and so did paul.sadly today churches arn't preaching the whole word of god .god cant save us by his love alone he has to punish sin which he did in christ.

grayham

Post by grayham » Sat May 26, 2018 10:00 pm

2 tim 4v3

Singalphile

Post by Singalphile » Sat May 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Please create an introduction thread, grayham. Tell us something about yourself. How old are you? How long have you been a believer? What do you do for a living? What brings you to The Narrow Path? I would like to know. Thank you.
... that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. John 5:23

Seeker

Post by Seeker » Sun May 27, 2018 12:17 am

Perhaps the punishment for the wicked is eternal, but the wickedness in a person isn't. Once he/she leaves the wickedness category, he/she leaves the punishment as well.

grayham

Post by grayham » Sun May 27, 2018 5:30 am

2 tim 4v3.
charles spurgen wrote a time will come when instead of sheperds feeding the sheep they will have clowns entertaining goats.
i guess your like one of the philosphers on mars hill paul spoke about always talking about something.act 17v21

TK

Post by TK » Sun May 27, 2018 6:28 am

Grayham-

Apparently "sound teaching" is only that teaching with which you happen to agree. That's great news-- now every person who has any question about the Bible or doctrine can just ask you! 2000 years of debating can finally come to an end!

grayham

Post by grayham » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:39 pm

its not tourture its gods rightous judgement.when a man commits a crime you send him to prison to punish him or so it should be.when your son does wrong you discipline him in love,there is a differance.saten is a spirit the angels are spirits so god can cast saten and fallen angels into eternal fire hell.thats forever.man was created in gods image man has a spirital being to himself.god can destroy the earthly tent of our flesh but our spirit will continue on so if god can punish saten and angels in hell eternaly why is it so hard for people to accept that mans spirit can be eternaly punishent.

Candlepower

Post by Candlepower » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:42 am

grayham wrote:god can destroy the earthly tent of our flesh but our spirit will continue on so if god can punish saten and angels in hell eternaly why is it so hard for people to accept that mans spirit can be eternaly punishent.
Hi Grayham. Where in Scripture have you found it taught that a lost person's spirit lives eternally?

Return to “Radio Program Topics”