ephesians 2 saved by grace caller

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
grayham

ephesians 2 saved by grace caller

Post by grayham » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:06 am

john 1v13 answers this it is all of god nothing to do with us as long as you believe the scriptures and twist them.

steve

Re: ephesians 2 saved by grace caller

Post by steve » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Graham,

You seem to exhibit a pattern in your frequent posts (and your emails to me):

1) You very often misunderstand something that I say on the radio;

2) Based upon your misunderstanding, you disagree, and say something like "Just follow what the Bible says";

3) You provide no evidence that your reading of the Bible is more correct than whatever reading you are disagreeing with;

4) You do not use complete sentences, proper punctuation or capitalization—rendering your posts difficult-to-impossible to decipher.

You are welcome to continue the first three practices, if you don't mind looking like someone who does not try very hard to understand other people's comments, and who does not appear to read scripture other than through your own narrow lens.

As for the 4th point, I do suggest that, out of consideration to those, like myself, who (for some reason) actually want to read and understand your posts, you employ the normal conventions of communication in English. I am not trying to be a grammar-snob, but I simply can't make out many of your comments—and I would like to do so.

I am assuming that English is your second language, and I cannot blame you for being, to a large degree, illiterate in this language. However, this fact should cause you to listen the more carefully, and to think twice, before you assume that you have understood something correctly which another has spoken in English.

Also, I can't help thinking that anyone, regardless what language they may speak, should be able to know what a sentence is—where one begins and where it ends. If you would proof-read your posts before hitting the "submit" button, you will find that you can correct grammar and punctuation errors before posting. The failure to do so, it seems to me, shows a lack of consideration to anyone who is attempting to show you the respect of reading what you have posted.

grayham

Post by grayham » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 am

you say at the begining of your radio show that if some one disagrees with your comments to call you.i guess you dont realy mean that by your comments as you always say what your saying now i dont understand what your saying i didant say this or that.i sugest younlisten to your own answers you give after the show and you will find did i realy say that or this.people will always dissagree with you but dont take it personaly your mot always right.

MMathis

Post by MMathis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Yikes.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

steve

Post by steve » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Graham,

Have you ever called in to disagree? If so, were you ever denied the opportunity to express or defend your point? I am not aware of anyone, in 20 years of broadcasting The Narrow Path, who ever was forbidden to go on the air due to a disagreement.

Return to “Radio Program Topics”