luke 16 lazurus

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
grayham

luke 16 lazurus

Post by grayham » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:07 pm

true story or not jesus is teaching that once you die your eternal state is fixed and cannot be changed.its a teaching and ,story thats upsetting and strong to listen to but true never the same.but to teach against what jesus said and meant is false doctrine.
as to punishment in hell.jesus clearly taught its eternal and should be believed .not matter what dawin or other people say its what jesus taught should be listened to.

steve

Re: luke 16 lazurus

Post by steve » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Graham,

Many of your communications with me have been disagreements with statements I have made over the air on the subject of hell. There is a common feature to each of these cases: In each case, what I said is accurate, and your response has come from your lack of in-depth knowledge of the scriptures upon which you are resting your case.

Every objection you have ever raised on this topic (and every one that you will raise in the future) has been addressed in my book more fully than you have ever dreamed of thinking the issues through. I say this, because I was once like you—ignorant of all views other than my own, and pretty dogmatic in my assumptions that anyone who disagreed with my view could not possibly be right.

Of course, like you, I was speaking from ignorance. It can only do any of us good to gain a more-thorough biblical knowledge. I can not take the time on the radio program to analyze every relevant point to the degree that I have done in my book. I have previously recommended my book to you, as a source to the answers to questions you continue to raise on the topic of hell. You obviously have not seen fit to take me up on the offer, yet you keep raising objections that would be unnecessary if you were to study the exegesis of the scriptures provided in the book.

If you would be willing to read it, and can't afford a copy, send me your mailing address and I will send you a free copy. If you do not choose to read the information I am offering you, then feel free to continue in the same point of view, but do not disturb me here with basic challenges on that subject, which I have answered in detail elsewhere, and have offered to you.

MMathis

Re: luke 16 lazurus

Post by MMathis » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:32 am

Who's dawin? Is that a southern grade school teacher?
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

Return to “Radio Program Topics”