salvation.radio show 2.7.18

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
grayham

salvation.radio show 2.7.18

Post by grayham » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:40 am

i slightly dissagree with the host and like to balance the question.i dont think there has been one trure christion who has not been convicted of his sin against god,and the conseqences of rejecting the lords salvation in christ.and then repented ,sinners prayer if you wsnt to call it that.does not the scripture say the holy spirit will convict of sin,and judgement.unless we are aware of our sinful state before god no one would turn to god.did not the grest evangilists preach sin and repentance.im sure they did.we turn to god from our sinful life.confess our sins .

MMathis

Re: salvation.radio show 2.7.18

Post by MMathis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:53 am

It is really hard to understand what you are talking about. You really need to learn something equivalent to at least fourth or fifth grade English grammar and punctuation.

Try to state your opinion first. Something like "I think the sky is blue because...." and maybe we can get a ideal of what it is that you are trying to say.

Perhaps if you didn't start every post off by stating that you disagree with the host, you might be able to get your point across. We all know you disagree with the host so just state your position and let people comment.

I sometimes disagree with Paidion, but I always understand him. Your posts mostly sound like jibberish.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

TK

Post by TK » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:10 am

I agree with MMathis that is hard to know what you are disagreeing with Steve about because you don't tell us what he said. We don't all listen to the broadcast everyday.

But Grayham I will say that there are many children who are blessed to turn to Jesus as their savior at a very young age. I doubt that most young children have a strong sense of their own guilt or sin, simply because they have not lived long enough for their sins to affect them deeply. Sassing your mother is sinning, but generally will not bring you to you knees. Now, if I sassed my father, that was a different story. Or if I sassed my mother IN FRONT of my father. Watch out.

However, certainly a young child can understand they are sinners, and that the only solution for their sin is to place their faith in Jesus.

I suspect there are even many adults who live wholesome, clean lives for the most part who are not ruined by overt sinful behavior who are not Christians. I know many. If they accept Christ, and I pray they do, their outward lives may not change much from a moral standpoint. It is true they must repent and believe because their own righteousness will get them nowhere. What they must do is stop living for themselves and start living for God.

steve

Post by steve » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:54 am

I also find it difficult to know what you are saying, Graham. This is the case every time you post. Do you have someone near you who is more proficient in English, to whom you could explain your ideas, and they could write them for you? This might be more beneficial to all.

As far as the intelligible statements in your post go, I do not find you affirming anything that I myself do not affirm.

Candlepower

Post by Candlepower » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:44 am

Gray's posts remind me of a drive-by shooter. He hastily fires a sloppy post at the Forum crowd, then races away...until his next helter-skelter drive-by. Having fun, Gray?

Return to “Radio Program Topics”