5.7.18 broadcast

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
grayham

5.7.18 broadcast

Post by grayham » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:01 pm

i would have to slightly dissagree with the host on this and understand it the way rc.sproul said it, and what the church believed for hundreds of years and what the bible more importantly teaches on this ,that we are all under the judgement and wrath of god because of our sins and jesus came to die and pay the penalty for our sins to remove the wrath of god upon us,that being done then we can have a relationship with god in jesus.jesus didant just come and die to give us a relationship with god but to remove the rightous wrath and judgement upon the sinner.

steve

Re: 5.7.18 broadcast

Post by steve » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:16 pm

Graham,
You probably should not assume that the readers here can read your mind as to what statement of mine is evoking this disagreement. I figured it out about halfway through reading your comment, and I know you are reacting to my statement that "salvation" is not merely a "transaction," but is a "relationship" with God—that is, a restoration of the proper relation between the sinner and the Creator, or the prodigal and his father. I am not seeing how anything in this observation would properly elicit your disagreement, if your position is that which you present in your post—which provides no contradiction to my comments.

Return to “Radio Program Topics”