Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
grayham

is hell erternal.yes

Post by grayham » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:19 am

steve

Re: is hell erternal.yes

Post by steve » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Grayham,

You must know that we are as familiar with these scriptures and arguments as was Dr. Walter Martin, who presented them in your link, and yet we do not find them persuasive. You must, therefore, conclude one of two things:

1) that we ignore scripture, or

2) that we are as interested in the meaning of those scriptures as is anybody else, but we see compelling reasons to interpret them differently.

I do not see you doing anything to refute my points with scriptural discussion. Therefore, I must also consider that one of the two above alternatives would describe you, as well.

I was once of the first opinion about those who did not hold to the traditional view of hell. I decided not to remain ignorant on the subject, so I decided to see what these people did with the arguments I was accustomed to presenting.

That is when the light went on.

Since I have urged you to read my book on hell before presenting any further arguments (since every argument you raise is already thoroughly answered there), and you have chosen not to do so, I must conclude that it is you (not I) who is guilty of #1 (above). There is a light switch accessible, if you become weary of moving about in the dark.

Return to “Radio Program Topics”