31.7. expanding broadcasts

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
grayham

31.7. expanding broadcasts

Post by grayham » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:10 am

the host mentioned about radio expanding .but i am suprised he said he was dependant on donations ,surley the lwhole ministry depends upon gods grace to him for all things come from him yet not once did he ever mentioned the blessing of god in this project or at any other time since i became a listener of this ministry.the church i go to always after reading the forth comming notices always says if the lord wills.this should always be our thoughts,as we can do nothing with out god.a good idea would to have these thoughts at all times.i wonder if there is prayer before he goes on air? not sure.

Si

Re: 31.7. expanding broadcasts

Post by Si » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:38 pm

I haven't posted in a while but often check back in to read. Can I suggest the possibility that grayham is a troll? I have been posting on internet message boards since about the year 2000, and there are a lot of people out there who are not sincere, who take on a persona in a fake account to create disruption in online communities.

If not, I don't know what to say. This thread is a slander to Steve and what he has demonstrated in the couple of years I have listened. If ever there were a ministry that was a shining example of leaving things up to the grace of God and completely shunning worldly tactics for growth. In a world full of ministries that rake in the profits, Steve offers to you a lifetime of knowledge for free, and you come up with some baseless accusation.

Really grayham, whether you are a troll or not, your behavior is ridiculous. Not sure how long the mods will let this behavior continue.

TK

Post by TK » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:03 am

They have far more patience than I do!

steve

Post by steve » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:41 pm

I leave the matter up to other moderators. I do not mind tolerating people who disagree—even when I can't tell what they are disagreeing about. I am only inclined to block users who are especially rude or who will not interact. I don't see Grayham as being in the first category. I just see him expressing an opinion (which I wish was more intelligible, in most cases). As for not interacting, he may fall into that category, since I don't think I can remember him every coming back to a discussion after his first post there. In most cases, he has received responses, but, instead of joining the discussion, he simply opens another thread. I think what he needs is a Facebook page where he can post his thoughts, and back all responses. I don't think a conversation appeals to him. Just my two-cents.

Return to “Radio Program Topics”