6 Days Left

Singalphile

Re: 6 Days Left

Post by Singalphile » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 am

Good thing I didn't make any bets! Two years ago, I was certain that nobody named Bush, Clinton, or Donald Trump would ever be president again. (I guess 2 out of 3 isn't so bad.) More recently, I took it as given that Clinton would be the next US pres. I guess I need to get out more.

I am pleased that the Clintons will trouble us no more (hopefully), but I have no idea what a President Trump will try to do. I'm no political pundit. We'll see ... so it seems.
... that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. John 5:23

Candlepower

Re: 6 Days Left

Post by Candlepower » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Singalphile wrote: I am pleased that the Clintons will trouble us no more (hopefully),
I, too, am pleased, Singalphile.
Singalphile wrote:I have no idea what a President Trump will try to do
Perhaps you missed Trump's Gettysburg address, which he gave a few weeks ago. In it he spelled out in great detail what he hoped to accomplish during the opening days and months of his administration, should he win. Well, he has won. And I hope he keeps his promises.

Take a look/listen, then you'll know what a President Trump (boy that sounds good!) will try to do. His speech starts about 10 minutes into the video, after the introduction. Here's the link: http://rsbn.tv/watch-donald-trump-deliv ... ve-stream/

Return to “Miscellaneous”