Fake News

dwight92070

Fake News

Post by dwight92070 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:19 am

There is no proof that Russia hacked the Democrat party or John Podesta, but Obama is "punishing" Russia for doing so. The truth is that Obama and the Democrats are simply continuing to delegitimize the election and, of course, Trump's victory. They want us to believe that if the Russians had not interfered, that Hillary would have won. Of course, we know that the Russians forced me and 50 million other voters to vote for Trump. Another tactic is to get Trump supporters to think that Trump really won't do what he promised. Of course, it is possible that he may not do everything he promised, but that remains to be seen.

thrombomodulin

Re: Fake News

Post by thrombomodulin » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:15 am

There is an interesting article from the LA times: The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries.
latimes wrote: The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it’s done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000 ... In a 2006 interview, Hillary Clinton argued that allowing Palestine to hold elections was a mistake. “I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.” The same such interference continued later under Obama, such as in the 2015 elections in Haiti.
We may have different opinions about whether it is ethical to interfere with a foreign election, but regardless of that Obama's actions could be condemned simply by applying his own standards to himself.

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:12 am

Also this hacking by Russia and for that matter China,Iran and others has been going for at least a decade. Three weeks before he leaves Obama takes some action? Obama is taking more actions in the last month then he did for almost 8 years. I agree that i think this action is more aimed at putting Trump in a supposed difficult position but i think Trump will do whatever he intended to do before all this.

MMathis

Post by MMathis » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Do not be surprised if Mr O comes on tv before the 20th and says he is nullifying the election because of the Russian hacking. The left has blamed everyone on the planet except Steve for the loss. Obama is far from through.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:40 pm

Do not be surprised if Mr O comes on tv before the 20th and says he is nullifying the election because of the Russian hacking. The left has blamed everyone on the planet except Steve for the loss. Obama is far from through

I had actually thought about this too but i don't think he has the power to do that.He can declare "Marshall Law" on the basis that our security is in danger by Russian hacking and claim that he must remain in power indefinitely. But either the courts would overturn this or he would get impeached. I think if O wanted to do this he would have tried to prevent the Electors from voting.

MMathis

Post by MMathis » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:16 pm

There was not a good reason until the Russian hack started to gain traction. There are over 60 million people that would go along with it. There are no generals left, he got rid of the warrior types.

If he were to do it, there is nothing standing in his way. I'll be glad once Trump is sworn in, but I'm not convinced he will be.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

Return to “Miscellaneous”