An Even Greater Massacre

dwight92070

An Even Greater Massacre

Post by dwight92070 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:07 pm

Every time there is a mass shooting, our country goes into a tail-spin, and rightly so. But why is it that not even we Christians barely react to the daily massacre of over 3,000 innocent unborn babies in this country? Where is our outrage? Where is our outcry?

MMathis

Re: An Even Greater Massacre

Post by MMathis » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:55 pm

That is the 64,000 dollar question Dwight.

I know if someone actually tried to reverse roe v wade the lower left would swing into action.
They have names for us that they haven't even used yet.
Abortion on demand is the cornerstone of the Democrats.
Yes I said Democrats. How good Christian people can belong to that party, knowing abortion is
their single most important issue, is beyond me.

Everything else pales in comparison so don't bother throwing Republican issues at me.
Somewhere around 40-50 million babies killed by Democrats. Not Russians,,,, Democrats.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:31 am

Yes I said Democrats. How good Christian people can belong to that party, knowing abortion is
their single most important issue, is beyond me.

Me too, i don't grasp it? Also in the USA 90 people a day are killed in car fatalities and we hear almost nothing about it. Should we ban cars?

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 pm

VOTING OUT PRO-LIFER RACHAEL HARDER, ONE BY ONE

Rachael is a Conservative Member of Parliament in Canada. Someone made a motion to elect her as chair of the Status of Women committee. The members of that commitee rejected her one by one.

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/ ... =mme_daily
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

dwight92070

Post by dwight92070 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 am

I was amazed yesterday to hear Rush Limbaugh speaking about how the Democrats excoriate the NRA, an "organization that causes death and murder" (which is false, of course), and yet not a word about their pet organization, Planned Parenthood, who has murdered over 50 million babies since Roe vs. Wade. Their hero, Margaret Sanger, is not a hero in my book. When will we stop this carnage? Abortion is the killing of a human life. The Bible says "You shall not murder." and the wrath of God is on the sons of disobedience. Who will speak for the innocent, helpless, babies in the womb? Who will condemn their horrific slaughter every day? When will we stand up for those in the womb, who cannot speak for themselves?

Homer

Post by Homer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:00 am

Christians have been standing up in opposition to abortion for a long time. We are simply outnumbered. This struggle by Christians has historically manifested in two different ways: pass laws that force people to be good; change peoples' hearts so that the will be good.

As I was trying to express in my thread about the ethics of our predominate culture, if the present hegemony of the dominant establishment is destroyed (by Trump?) there may be hope for moral change. Just in the lives of my wife and I we have seen the sexual revolution, hook up culture, shack ups socially acceptable, abortion, acceptance of drug use, gay marriage, etc., etc. On and on it goes - things we would have never believed, when we were young, could be acceptable. Though they were done, people recognized they were wrong. No longer.

MMathis

Post by MMathis » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Christians that vote Democratic are the reason we are outnumbered. If half the US forces had fought for Germany and Japan we would have lost WW2.

Nancy Polosi claims to be a good Christian while killing babies. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

Return to “Miscellaneous”