The Exodus: Patterns of evidence has a scholary conclusion

robbyyoung

The Exodus: Patterns of evidence has a scholary conclusion

Post by robbyyoung » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello All,

I have always been fascinated by archeology and the biblical account. David Rohl is an Egyptian scholar and Historian who did a fantastic job on syncing archeology with the historical exodus. I believe his interpretation is correct by all reasonable standards in his field of study. Mr. Rohl is not a Christian but an agnostic. Therefore, his conclusion is based on the evidence and the science of archeology.

Here's the entire lecture that has challenged current Egyptian chronology and its errors, as well as validating the biblical historical narrative as fact not myth. "Scholars" will be forced to admit they were wrong in their dating methods, but I will not hold my breath on their collective pious reluctance towards the evidence. Mr. Rohl and other scholars in the field are doing great work on reconstructing the ancient timeline of history. But because the bible is proving to be true and non-contradictory to archeology, and tantamount to discovery and accuracy, non-believing scholars who outright dismissed the bible are now embarrassed, discredited, and horrified of their seemingly errant dogma. Although the work is still ongoing, one thing is for sure, the status quo of Egyptian chronology is no more. Please share your thoughts concerning his findings as they may well change the skepticism surrounding the historical accuracy of the bible.

Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEm-ovpMM5c

Jess

Re: The Exodus: Patterns of evidence has a scholary conclusi

Post by Jess » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:31 pm

I rarely get time to watch something two hours in length. Home sick with a flu bug today, however, and watched the whole thing. Very persuasive and well done!

robbyyoung

Post by robbyyoung » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:02 am

Jess wrote:I rarely get time to watch something two hours in length. Home sick with a flu bug today, however, and watched the whole thing. Very persuasive and well done!
Hi Jess,

Thanks for the comments and I pray that you have a speedy recovery. Rohl and Mahoney are putting together some really good scholarly evidence to correct egyptian chronology. They have future projects in the works with even more scholars on board, some already admit the evidence is to overwhelming to continue to ignore. Stay tuned my friend, and I will post as the information is forthcoming.

Blessings.

Jess

Post by Jess » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Prayers appreciated! Looking forward to more links.

Return to “History”