group meetings

paulespino

group meetings

Post by paulespino » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:50 am

Hi to all I'm looking to join or create a group here in Toronto, Canada area to meet and study the Bible with our main reference and resources are the Bible and the teachings of Apostle Steve Gregg. Please pm me if anyone interested to meet here in Toronto area.

paulespino

Re: group meetings

Post by paulespino » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Hi to all I'm looking to join or create a group here in Toronto, Canada area to meet and study the Bible with our main reference and resources are the Bible and the teachings of Apostle Steve Gregg. Please pm me if anyone interested to meet here in Toronto area.
The purpose of this group to start as a Bible study group then eventually become a Bible teacher teaching the Bible with our main ideas coming from the HOLY SPIRIT and the
Apostle Steve Gregg.

steve

Post by steve » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Paul,

I hope you may find fellowship there in the Toronto Area (I remember meeting you there, years ago). For the record, I do not feel comfortable with the label of "Apostle." I do not write with apostolic authority. I have never viewed myself as having that status in the body of Christ, and even if I did, I can find no reason to wear labels. They are unnecessarily controversial, and generally claim far too much. A man or woman can minister, I think, just as effectively without labels. Jesus said we should just call each other "brethren." I am flattered by your vote of confidence, and I am glad that you have found my teachings helpful, but you must be careful to think for yourself, independently of what I may believe or teach. God bless you.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:01 pm

I know You never claim to be an Apostle but I'm not apologizing for what I have said. I truly think and feel that you are an appointed Apostle in our time. I truly believe that my feelings and discernment that you are an Apostle is from the Holy Spirit. But if it makes you uncomfortable then I will refrain from using the word Apostle in this forum from now but I will not change what I already said, they will have to crucify me first.
And yes I do think for myself otherwise I would still be listening to word of faith teachers and positive thinking teachers.

Return to “General Questions”