April 12th potential for Texas meeting

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
_Rae

April 12th potential for Texas meeting

Post by _Rae » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:38 pm

We are looking at having a Texas meeting (non-Texans are welcome too :)) in Houston the weekend of April 12th.

For those of you who live in the Texas area, would that weekend be a good weekend? We need to know soon so that we can get a ticket for Steve at a good price! Thanks!
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:
"How is it that Christians today will pay $20 to hear the latest Christian concert, but Jesus can't draw a crowd?"

- Jim Cymbala (Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire) on prayer meetings

__id_2544

Post by __id_2544 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:02 am

Do you have an idea of what the agenda would be? I live in OK and would be interested in coming down for at least part of the weekend.
Reason:

_Rae

Post by _Rae » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Q&A for 36 hours straight. Somewhere in there we will sleep and eat. :)
Reason:
"How is it that Christians today will pay $20 to hear the latest Christian concert, but Jesus can't draw a crowd?"

- Jim Cymbala (Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire) on prayer meetings

_darin-houston

Post by _darin-houston » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:56 pm

I'm not sure anyone is formalizing an agenda (other than the Holy Spirit, I hope). It looks like I will be handling the Houston-end coordination, though unless someone from Houston with better gifts of administration than I would like to step in.

I do have an email in to Steve asking him what he'd like to do and when -- I suspect some combination of fellowship gathering and food -- possibly corporate prayer (for revival, perhaps) -- and possibly some teaching is possible. I'm sure Steve's open to suggestions. Maybe we could collectively put together an agenda here. For starters, I assume Saturday the 12th is the best day for a "gathering." What about times?

For those interested in coming, we will likely gather in the Northwest area of Houston (around Hwy 290 and the Beltway) -- possibly in my home or at a location to be determined depending on response/expected attendance.

If anyone is almost certainly to come, please go ahead and send me a private message so I can get some idea -- also, if you can send me your email address through private message, I can send you my own contact information to facilitate communications. I would post it here, but forums are spam foundries.
Reason:

_darin-houston

Post by _darin-houston » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Just a few pics -- feel free to post any that spoke to you. Beware -- the links here may die one day, as they are linked to my own server. If someone wants to re-post with links to a more permanent site, feel free.

Reason:

_Murf

Thanks

Post by _Murf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:14 pm

Thanks Darin & Cherie,
You were wonderful hosts. I really enjoyed meeting and fellowshipping with everyone.

Tim
Reason:

Return to “Announcements”