Chat for FBF?

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
_Michelle

Post by _Michelle » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:31 am

Suzana wrote:
Good job, Suzanna...and I'm assuming "raeh02" is our Rae (and that you two got the room set up).
Rae deserves all the credit - I just posted the link, since I managed to find the room (btw, thanks Rick for instructions how to post links)!

I actually know absolutely nothing about PalTalk, or any other chat room, never before visiting, or being inclined to join; I'm not a naturally chatty person. So I might leave the rest of you to it for now. :)
I'm not really chatty, either. Come once and see if you like it.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_Rae

Post by _Rae » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:13 pm

GOOD NEWS!!!

It turns out that PalTalk had some raunchy ads and so a couple of guys put together a chat room on theos.org

It is really amazing. Jerrod put a bot (I think that's what they are called) in there that will look up and post Scripture references immediately, and you can search for certain words and it will list all the references. It's really neat and would be very helpful for Bible discussion.

Anyway, here's the link to get on (you don't have to download any software or anything!)

http://theos.org/irc/irc.cgi
Reason:
"How is it that Christians today will pay $20 to hear the latest Christian concert, but Jesus can't draw a crowd?"

- Jim Cymbala (Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire) on prayer meetings

_Rae

Post by _Rae » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:51 pm

If you tried to connect and you got kicked off, that's fixed now so you can try again! :)
Reason:
"How is it that Christians today will pay $20 to hear the latest Christian concert, but Jesus can't draw a crowd?"

- Jim Cymbala (Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire) on prayer meetings

Return to “Announcements”