Free $25!

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
_MLH

Post by _MLH » Sun May 04, 2008 9:46 pm

Rae, It sounds like an excellent idea. I think it is great that you
are looking for idea's to supplement an income. Thanks for sharing!
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_Sean

Post by _Sean » Tue May 06, 2008 4:06 am

Randall wrote:I know I'm kind of an oddball but for most of my adult life I've chosen not to seek money I don't deserve or have not earned. If I saw a $10 bill on the sidewalk, I would leave it there. It's not my money and I did nothing to earn it. I wouldn't assume that God put it there for me if I didn't pray for it. Need more money in your life? God says all labor produces wealth. Let's go to work and see how God blesses.

I retired from truck driving at the age of 53 and live quite comfortably on my pension. I believe the Lord has blessed me in part because of my steadfast belief that we need to work and earn the money we have, not play the lottery or look for get rich quick schemes.

That's just my way of looking at things and I don't judge how others behave. We live the way we choose and it defines our character. God blesses correct thinking at every level and when we rely on His wisdom, is He not pleased?
I thought of what you said tonight as I walked across the parking lot where I work and found a $10 bill there. The first thing that went through my mind was "If I saw a $10 bill on the sidewalk, I would leave it there. It's not my money and I did nothing to earn it." I was thinking that as I placed the $10 bill into my empty wallet. I was technically working after all. :)
Reason:
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. (John 13:35)

_PAULESPINO

Post by _PAULESPINO » Tue May 06, 2008 3:56 pm

Hi Randall,
know I'm kind of an oddball but for most of my adult life I've chosen not to seek money I don't deserve or have not earned. If I saw a $10 bill on the sidewalk, I would leave it there. It's not my money and I did nothing to earn it. I wouldn't assume that God put it there for me if I didn't pray for it. Need more money in your life? God says all labor produces wealth. Let's go to work and see how God blesses.
I respect your opinion.

In my own opinion if I don't pick up the money on the ground somebody else will. I will pick up the money and put it to good use.
Reason:

Return to “Announcements”