Free $25!

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
_Rae

Free $25!

Post by _Rae » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:30 am

I regularly read a blog called "Money Saving Mom" that lists all kinds of deals for those of us who are trying to save $$ in taking care of our household.

One of the deals that they listed is an marketing campaign by a company called "Revolution Money Exchange" that is trying to compete with PayPal. Instead of paying tons of money to advertise on the internet, they are advertising through word of mouth and paying US to do it!! All you have to do is sign up for their service (like PayPal) and they automatically put $25 into your account. You can request a check to be sent to you (for a $2.50 charge) or you can have it deposited into your bank account for free.

AND, you get an extra $10 for every friend/family member you refer. (Yes, I will make $10 if you click on the link below and sign up.) :)

So, if you and your spouse sign up, that's $60 in about 15 minutes ($25 for each of you for signing up, and $10 for you referring your spouse)! That's a pretty good deal.

Anyway, just thought I would let you guys know!

HERE'S THE LINK!
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:
"How is it that Christians today will pay $20 to hear the latest Christian concert, but Jesus can't draw a crowd?"

- Jim Cymbala (Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire) on prayer meetings

__id_2620

Post by __id_2620 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:29 pm

HI,

Looks like a legit site. However, personally I would be very careful not to give my bank account number (checking or otherwise) to anybody! But sending a check would be fine, of course.

Just my $0.02 :-)

Regards, Greg
Reason:

_Randall

Post by _Randall » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:38 pm

I know I'm kind of an oddball but for most of my adult life I've chosen not to seek money I don't deserve or have not earned. If I saw a $10 bill on the sidewalk, I would leave it there. It's not my money and I did nothing to earn it. I wouldn't assume that God put it there for me if I didn't pray for it. Need more money in your life? God says all labor produces wealth. Let's go to work and see how God blesses.

I retired from truck driving at the age of 53 and live quite comfortably on my pension. I believe the Lord has blessed me in part because of my steadfast belief that we need to work and earn the money we have, not play the lottery or look for get rich quick schemes.

That's just my way of looking at things and I don't judge how others behave. We live the way we choose and it defines our character. God blesses correct thinking at every level and when we rely on His wisdom, is He not pleased?
Reason:

_Rae

Post by _Rae » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:00 am

If you worked for an advertising medium, should you get paid to promote products?

How would this be different? Instead of Revolution Money Exchange hiring a traditional advertising medium, they are paying regular people (like me) to advertise for them!

I'm certainly not "getting rich quick" with an extra $100. But I am participating in a legitimate marketing campaign and getting paid for it (which is working).

I am a stay at home mom and don't have a regular "get out there and work" job. My job is at home with my three children. So anything that I can contribute to my husband's income (which he works very hard for) from home (like learning how to effectively use coupons, free offers, etc..) is greatly helpful to our one-income family.
Reason:
"How is it that Christians today will pay $20 to hear the latest Christian concert, but Jesus can't draw a crowd?"

- Jim Cymbala (Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire) on prayer meetings

_Allyn

Post by _Allyn » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:29 pm

Greg wrote:HI,

Looks like a legit site. However, personally I would be very careful not to give my bank account number (checking or otherwise) to anybody! But sending a check would be fine, of course.

Regards, Greg
Last I looked my bank account number is on my check.
Reason:

_Allyn

Re: Free $25!

Post by _Allyn » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:32 pm

Rae wrote:I regularly read a blog called "Money Saving Mom" that lists all kinds of deals for those of us who are trying to save $$ in taking care of our household.

One of the deals that they listed is an marketing campaign by a company called "Revolution Money Exchange" that is trying to compete with PayPal. Instead of paying tons of money to advertise on the internet, they are advertising through word of mouth and paying US to do it!! All you have to do is sign up for their service (like PayPal) and they automatically put $25 into your account. You can request a check to be sent to you (for a $2.50 charge) or you can have it deposited into your bank account for free.

AND, you get an extra $10 for every friend/family member you refer. (Yes, I will make $10 if you click on the link below and sign up.) :)

So, if you and your spouse sign up, that's $60 in about 15 minutes ($25 for each of you for signing up, and $10 for you referring your spouse)! That's a pretty good deal.

Anyway, just thought I would let you guys know!

HERE'S THE LINK!
My daughter did something like this last summer and earned 300 dollars from her blog. She is a good writer and incorporated the product into her stories. It was that easy. She didn't have to make anything up but just gave examples of how a paticular product would work in relation to what se was writing about. She got bored with it though once the summer was over.
Reason:

__id_2620

Post by __id_2620 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:12 pm

Allyn wrote:

Regards, Greg
OK,

Then feel free to post it here on the internet for all to see :twisted: :P
As I have been the victim of internet identity theft, I will continue to take advice from my lawyer...........
Reason:

_Allyn

Post by _Allyn » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:26 am

Greg wrote:
Allyn wrote:

Regards, Greg
OK,

As I have been the victim of internet identity theft, I will continue to take advice from my lawyer...........
What is this silliness from you? I stated a fact and now you seem to not accept that fact by, instead, tempting me. Are you asking for a donation? Do you need money from me brother? If so, then say so and I will send you a check and then you will see my account number on it. Why this kind of remark from you otherwise? I wonder if an apology is in order?
Reason:

__id_2620

Post by __id_2620 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:49 pm

Allyn wrote:
Greg wrote:
Allyn wrote: Last I looked my bank account number is on my check.
OK,

What is this silliness from you? I stated a fact and now you seem to not accept that fact by, instead, tempting me. Are you asking for a donation? Do you need money from me brother? If so, then say so and I will send you a check and then you will see my account number on it. Why this kind of remark from you otherwise? I wonder if an apology is in order?
Hi there Allyn,

Perhaps you misunderstood what I said in context of the original post by Rae, or maybe I didn't make myself crystal clear. In any event, allow me to do so. When I said "sending a check would be fine" it was in the context of doing this in lieu of giving your account number over the internet to protect the "other party", which in my personal opinion would be a much more safe way of going about it. I did not mean sending a check to them, but rather, them sending a check to the "other party". I thought that was evident. You may wish to re-read the original post to see what I meant in light of this.

So my response to you was meant in "silleness". Do you honestly think I was in some way trying to "tempt" you? I mean, C'mon, seriously? With this in mind you may want to look at the "fact" you spoke of once again.
As my comment was to be "silly" (notice the smiley face), I am sorry you took it otherwise.

Now as for your asking me if I need donations or money of some kind, the answer to you would be "no", my financials are in perfect order. But thank you for your concern.

So again, you may wish to re-read the original post and my response in context of it. My motive was simply to give my two cents on not giving any personal information over the internet. I hope we can leave this behind us and have future meaningful correspondence. In the meantime, I will not make a mountain out of a molehill and hope you don't as well. Insert smiley face here - :wink: -

I hope all is well with you

Regards, Greg
Reason:

_MLH

Post by _MLH » Sun May 04, 2008 9:39 pm

How can anyone retire at 53 from trucking? My husband was
a driver MANY years. Anyhow, I disagree with you Randall
I think your comment was odd. Sorry!
Reason:

Return to “Announcements”