"Book Review: Pagan Christianity" thread is locked

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
_Rick_C

"Book Review: Pagan Christianity" thread is locked

Post by _Rick_C » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:46 pm

I just PMd Matt about this.
URL: http://www.wvss.com/forumc/viewforum.php?f=36

Right now you can only get to the thread by going to the Teachers/Authors/Movements board, clicking on the thread, and go to Page 9 (apparently nothing is "on" Page 10?).

After I made a post there, it said "No posts exist for this topic." I deleted my post to try to fix the problem. It didn't work.

If you click on a nick from the Main Page or on the "T/A/M" board for the most recent post....it says "No posts for this topic exist."

Is anyone else having this problem?

Should we start a (new) continutation thread?
(That is, unless someone knows how to fix the problem).
Thanks, :)
Last edited by _Rich on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason:
“In Jesus Christ God ordained life for man, but death for himself” -- Karl Barth

_Paidion

Post by _Paidion » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:19 pm

I have noticed the problem. Somehow the extra page has been created.

However, you still can post to the thread. You will find your post on page 9.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:
Paidion
"Not one soul will ever be redeemed from hell but by being saved from his sins, from the evil in him." --- George MacDonald

_Rick_C

Post by _Rick_C » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:26 pm

Hello Don,

Right. I learned I could get to it by going to the T/A/M board and clicking the thread @ Page 9 (after navigating around, etc.).

After I made a post---and I accidentally made 3 of the same one, but it was still on Page 9---I deleted all 3 in an attempt to fix the problem (which didn't work).

On top of that, right after making the post, it said, "No topics exist for post." So I had to go to the T/A/M board, and to the thread/Page 9 (as the "go to the last post" isn't working and Page 10 is "empty" or something?)....

I can still navigate around this, a little extra work is no problem.
I was just wondering if we have some kind of gliche or something that needs to be fixed!

Or, it may automatically fix itself when we get enough posts to "bump" the thread to Page 10 (???). I'm waiting on Matt's reply for advise. At this time I may as well go ahead and repost my post (which would get us closer to Page 10). But I'll wait to see what Matt says....
Thanks, :)
Last edited by _Rich on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:
“In Jesus Christ God ordained life for man, but death for himself” -- Karl Barth

_Rick_C

Post by _Rick_C » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:48 pm

To "fix" the links problem, we've decided on a new "continuation" thread.

It's here: Book Review: Pagan Christianity, Part 2

I "picked it up" where the original discussion left off (with a simple copy & paste). Thanks, :)
Last edited by _Rich on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

Return to “Announcements”