Pictures at FaceBook

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
steve

Pictures at FaceBook

Post by steve » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:01 am

A friend of mine got me set up with a FaceBook page (I never would have gotten around to it on my own...I am just starting to understand what it is). Anyway, I just posted a bunch of pictures of my family (I knew you'd be excited! Like being invited to watch someone's family movies!). Anyway, it is here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 1&ref=name

mattrose

Pictures at FaceBook

Post by mattrose » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Hey cool :)

I hope you will be my 'friend' Steve!

darinhouston

Pictures at FaceBook

Post by darinhouston » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:55 pm

I took the plunge. I've been "afraid" of the aggregating capabilities of these sites to create profiles and dossiers of folks and their behaviors and communities/interests (a bit of a conspiratorial fear I'm afraid once these guys merge or the government gets hold of the data), but I guess as long as I'm careful how I use it... I do have a 20 year college reunion coming up this year, and it could be good to "find" folks more in the mainstream of some of this stuff...

I loved the photos, and Steve the recent photo of you with the guitar is great.

Michelle

Pictures at FaceBook

Post by Michelle » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:18 pm

steve wrote:A friend of mine got me set up with a FaceBook page (I never would have gotten around to it on my own...I am just starting to understand what it is). Anyway, I just posted a bunch of pictures of my family (I knew you'd be excited! Like being invited to watch someone's family movies!). Anyway, it is here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 1&ref=name
:| I like looking at other people's pictures. I even look at photos on facebook of people I don't really know. :oops: I like your family pictures, Steve; it was more fun looking at them than those random, anonymous photos...

steve

Pictures at FaceBook

Post by steve » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Darin, Michelle and Matt,
I have been to your FaceBook sites and enjoyed your pictures also. Anyone who wants to post a link here to their sites is welcome to do so. It will help us to get to know each other better. Darin, I understand your fears. I would have had the same concerns while my kids were small, like yours.

Suzana

Pictures at FaceBook

Post by Suzana » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:36 pm

I love looking at other people's photos. I finally caved in too. Only way to see some of my family sometimes! Great photo album, Steve.
Suzana

Michelle

Pictures at FaceBook

Post by Michelle » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:59 pm

I have this friend whose wife is due to deliver their first child any minute. He's acting a little strange...well stranger than usual. He tagged me in a couple of photos that are not of me and that look WAY better than I did in the 80s.

steve

Pictures at FaceBook

Post by steve » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:12 pm

I have been to all of your pages, but some people here, who don't know your full names might wish they could find your pages. If you prefer not to have everyone going there, that is fine. But if you want people to visit your pages, you can post a link here.

Michelle

Pictures at FaceBook

Post by Michelle » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:36 pm

Okay...my name is Michelle Murphree http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1295662208
Last edited by Michelle on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TK

Pictures at FaceBook

Post by TK » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:17 pm

it's hard to believe that no one has mentioned facebook here before. i really like it- i never got into myspace but a lot of people from my church got involved in facebook and it is a great way to get and stay connected.

great photos steve!!

TK

Return to “Announcements”