Pictures at FaceBook

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
Allyn

Re: Pictures at FaceBook

Post by Allyn » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:51 pm

I am now a FaceBookee, er, booker, booked - whatever

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 am

I'll be on facebook soon but for now you can see me at youtube.com and godlovesutoday and i'm the first video.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 am

You look and sound exactly like I pictured you. That's kind of eerie, isn't it?

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 pm

You look and sound exactly like I pictured you. That's kind of eerie, isn't it?

Thanks, i think.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:24 pm

steve7150 wrote:You look and sound exactly like I pictured you. That's kind of eerie, isn't it?

Thanks, i think.
:D It was a good thing.

RickC

Post by RickC » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:17 am

Well...I finally caved in too.

What got me going on it was: I found out one of my Bible college profs, Stanley Monroe Horton (age 94) is on FB. So I signed up just to say Hi to him (and maybe yack theology some time). 'Last time I saw him was in 1981. He was 10 years older than I am now!

Otherwise, I'm an introvert and 'like my privacy'. But as far as posting on blogs & forums goes, I have about 40,000 posts by now. Not shy about that. But where can I find great Bible & theology discussions in person? Not much where I live! @ZIP, ZILCH, NADA!

People on the web are amazed when I tell them I'm an introvert (INTP), which doesn't necessarily mean "shy." Introverts just need privacy to recharge their batteries, whereas extraverts get stressed if they're alone. What am I posting about, anyways?

Oh yeah! - last year I joined a dating site which was the first time I did any 'social networking" type thing (not that I haven't 'socialized' with folks I met on forums or like, in Paltalk or Yahoo, a few who I met in person).

Earlier this year I joined a private forum (invitation only) that's mostly made up of folks who met on a dating site. We got tired of all the drunks & scammers, so we made a new site. This was my next 'experiment in social networking'.

I'm rambling.

And also, I've seen many of y'all's FB profiles - :mrgreen:

But one reason I delayed joining FB was: I thought that just about anyone I was barely acquainted with or hardly knew at all would want to Friend me...and maybe tell me their whole life story, or well, like all their problems and I'm sure you know what I mean (maybe)! LOL Image

(I've taken tests like Myers-Briggs and Enneagram and score ZERO on "Helper" - it's not that I don't care! I'm just not overdosed on 'emotionality' and empathy-giver-like-traits, so to speak).

So do I have to tell you guys my last name now?
(Sorry, I'm still kinda new at this)....
It begins with a "C" - Image

P.S. I only have one pic on FB, so maybe I'm off topic!

ronee

Post by ronee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:31 am

my photo blog is at the top of my facebook page http://www.roneecurry.com however it is made up mainly of ministry photos to the streets of santa cruz...my heart <3
i want to get an avatar here so i can at least have folk see who i am...and i found help...thank you darin! now i have to find time...will try soon ;)

ronee

Post by ronee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:51 pm

ronee curry be my friend on facebook...ask me how? ;) http://www.roneecurry.com

selah

Post by selah » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:45 pm

RickC wrote:Well...I finally caved in too.

What got me going on it was: I found out one of my Bible college profs, Stanley Monroe Horton (age 94) is on FB. So I signed up just to say Hi to him (and maybe yack theology some time). 'Last time I saw him was in 1981. He was 10 years older than I am now!

Otherwise, I'm an introvert and 'like my privacy'. But as far as posting on blogs & forums goes, I have about 40,000 posts by now. Not shy about that. But where can I find great Bible & theology discussions in person? Not much where I live! @ZIP, ZILCH, NADA!

People on the web are amazed when I tell them I'm an introvert (INTP), which doesn't necessarily mean "shy." Introverts just need privacy to recharge their batteries, whereas extraverts get stressed if they're alone. What am I posting about, anyways?

Oh yeah! - last year I joined a dating site which was the first time I did any 'social networking" type thing (not that I haven't 'socialized' with folks I met on forums or like, in Paltalk or Yahoo, a few who I met in person).

Earlier this year I joined a private forum (invitation only) that's mostly made up of folks who met on a dating site. We got tired of all the drunks & scammers, so we made a new site. This was my next 'experiment in social networking'.

I'm rambling.

And also, I've seen many of y'all's FB profiles - :mrgreen:

But one reason I delayed joining FB was: I thought that just about anyone I was barely acquainted with or hardly knew at all would want to Friend me...and maybe tell me their whole life story, or well, like all their problems and I'm sure you know what I mean (maybe)! LOL Image

(I've taken tests like Myers-Briggs and Enneagram and score ZERO on "Helper" - it's not that I don't care! I'm just not overdosed on 'emotionality' and empathy-giver-like-traits, so to speak).

So do I have to tell you guys my last name now?
(Sorry, I'm still kinda new at this)....
It begins with a "C" - Image

P.S. I only have one pic on FB, so maybe I'm off topic!
RickC, yeah...I kinda figured your last name started with a "C" :lol:
Jesus said, "I in them and you in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that you have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." John 17:23

Joan

Post by Joan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Deleting a duplicate posting due to editing.
Last edited by Joan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Announcements”