update on my appearance on History Channel

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
Sean

Re: update on my appearance on History Channel

Post by Sean » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:25 pm

For those who want to see, I edited Steve's segments out of the program and put them on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPJW3PzNrNs

I tried not to cut too much of the context out but I don't know if I succeeded or not. It's also possible I may have missed a clip of Steve. I won't know until tomorrow when I will have more time to watch the show all the way through at real time speed (I FF'd through looking for Steve's segments).

Where's your tie Steve? :lol:
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

steve

Post by steve » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Sean, thanks for the compilation. I would not wish to ask people to watch the whole program if they were simply curious to see what I said (which obviously wasn't much that they could use, since I said nothing sensational). The context of my quotes obviously presupposes such (omitted) qualifiers as "The dispensationalists believe..." The majority of my two-hour interview was spent by my refutation of dispensationalism.

By the way, the comment about the beard was not quite accurate, as you will see if you look at the picture through a strong electron microscope.

Sean

Post by Sean » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:14 pm

I changed the annotation to say almost no beard.
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

Jason

Post by Jason » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 pm

I didn't know you were so strongly dispensational, Steve. I may have to change my opinion of you. Why don't you head over to thenarrowpath.com and listen to some lectures on the topic.

8-)

RickC

Post by RickC » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:06 pm

But aren't 200 million Chinese army guys going to invade the Middle East - on horseback? :shock:
(I'm sorry, my sense of humor is like this guy who's lectures I heard over the internet)! :lol:

On a less lighter note.
Steve's exegesis was right on the money - (for as far as they allowed him to go / edited him in).
I didn't really expect the program to be objective...from what little I've heard about the History Channel re: biblical topics. I just got cable for the first time, free in my apartment complex.
Have a great day! :)

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:43 pm

I didn't know you were so strongly dispensational, Steve.

Steve has finally come out of the closet. I suspected all along! Maybe they did'nt edit the interview, maybe it was all of twenty seconds long.

Return to “Announcements”