Cancelling audiodoctrine.com

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
christopher

Cancelling audiodoctrine.com

Post by christopher » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I decided not to renew the web hosting service that hosts audiodoctrine.com. I just haven't had the time to maintain and update it and the traffic is pretty light anyways. (Also, they raised my rates :x ). So as of January 1st, it will be closed.

If anyone wants the clips to post on their site, or if you want to take over the domain name, let me know.

steve

Re: Cancelling audiodoctrine.com

Post by steve » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Christopher,
I appreciate your having hosted this site through the years (has it been two years, or longer?). I am sorry to see it go.

Allyn

Re: Cancelling audiodoctrine.com

Post by Allyn » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:20 pm

christopher wrote:Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I decided not to renew the web hosting service that hosts audiodoctrine.com. I just haven't had the time to maintain and update it and the traffic is pretty light anyways. (Also, they raised my rates :x ). So as of January 1st, it will be closed.

If anyone wants the clips to post on their site, or if you want to take over the domain name, let me know.

Hey Christopher,
I might want to take it over. Who is the hosting server and what are the yearly costs? PM me asap

Return to “Announcements”