note to steve

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
ronee

note to steve

Post by ronee » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:08 pm

o.k. i spent about an hour trying to move around here...an avatar would be cool? i will come back tomorrow and see if i have any feedback...otherwise i will see you round the corner on facebook ;)

darinhouston

Re: note to steve

Post by darinhouston » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 am

to post an avatar, select "User Control Panel" on the banner above, then select the second tab that says "Profile" and then along the left side you will see "Edit avatar." The fact that you know what an avatar is suggests you may be able to take it from there, but let me know if you have further difficulties and we'll try and walk you through it.

ronee

Post by ronee » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 am

yeah i can upload but not shrink...facebook accepts direct iphone image...i really do not know much... my technological set-up does it all for me...this is out of my loop and range...i will keep trying

ronee

Post by ronee » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 am

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:38 pm

I don't think you'll be able to upload the avatar on your iPhone.

ronee

Post by ronee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am

oh i know darin...it is just unless my iphone can do it...i am at a loss ;) i can send you a photo...i will try to get a good "outreach" one today and then you can help me...i got your email yesterday...my iphone scrolls the mail away and i never check my email online...can you friend me on facebook and put your contact info in facebook message...is where i hang out most...if you find time ;) ronee curry facebook... and thanks!!!

Return to “Announcements”