Lectures for the First Module have been posted

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
Perry

Re: Lectures for the First Module have been posted

Post by Perry » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

So yeah, does appear that the first lecture is missing lecture from the Authority of Scripture series. (http://www.theos.org/media/category/124/) The two clues are:

1). As already mentioned the file names start with 2 and go thru 17. (Unlike the link names which go from 1-16).
2). The lecture titled The Authority of Christ (link #1 file #2) begins with the words: "Alright, this is our second lecture in the authority of the scriptures..."

steve

Post by steve » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm

The lecture titled The Authority of Christ (link #1 file #2) begins with the words: "Alright, this is our second lecture in the authority of the scriptures..."
A dead giveaway, for sure. I think we had a recording malfunction on that first lecture. It was the very first lecture of the whole school. We obviously got things squared away for the remaining lectures.

utahbill

Post by utahbill » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Uggg!! I think I have listened to every mp3 file available but somehow my life is incomplete without the first 01 lecture on the Authority of Scripture... LOL

Seriously though, what a blessing this ministry has been to me personally. Praise God!!!

selah

Post by selah » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:09 pm

utahbill wrote:Uggg!! I think I have listened to every mp3 file available but somehow my life is incomplete without the first 01 lecture on the Authority of Scripture... LOL

Seriously though, what a blessing this ministry has been to me personally. Praise God!!!
utahbill, hi. I know how you feel. :D I don't post often, but I do listen to the programs and files--and read some posts.

Thank you for your ministry, Steve. This morning, I started your series on Eschatology all over again.

Selah*
Jesus said, "I in them and you in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that you have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." John 17:23

Return to “Announcements”