Prayer for TNP in Los Angeles

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
steve

Re: Prayer for TNP in Los Angeles

Post by steve » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Is it bad form to ask which station?
The most favored station would be KBRT (AM 740), because, having its transmitter on Catalina Island, it reaches the largest area—including LA County, Orange County, Riverside County, Santa Barbara and San Diego. We also have talked with KKLA (99.5 FM), in Los Angeles, a very significant station in the region.

The time slot is most likely to come up on KBRT, though it is uncertain. Sadly, one of their key talk hosts, who has been the backbone of the station for many years, seems to be succumbing to terminal cancer. Sometime (soon, it seems) he will be leaving the airwaves and they will have to fill the spot or juggle their program schedule. They are facing something of a crisis with this loss, and are undecided exactly what changes they will make. Taking The Narrow Path into their program schedule is one possibility that they are considering.

selah

Post by selah » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:44 pm

steve wrote:Sadly, one of their key talk hosts, who has been the backbone of the station for many years, seems to be succumbing to terminal cancer.
Thank you for sharing that information. This is someone else to pray for, most certainly.
Jesus said, "I in them and you in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that you have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." John 17:23

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:56 am

That is sad news. I'll be praying for him and his family as well.

I can get both of those stations on my car radio, but inside the reception is more iffy. I work during the Narrow Path hour most days anyway. Still, it would be nice to have your radio presence down this way,

steve

Post by steve » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:30 pm

It certainly would create opportunities for you and others in the area who are likeminded to become acquainted with each other. That has been what has happened for people in the areas where we are already on the air.

zeke

Post by zeke » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Steve,I will pray for this wonderful opportunity also.God bless you,your ministry,and this new venture!

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:19 pm

What a great opportunity - I will definitely be praying.

brody196

Post by brody196 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:18 am

Count me in Brother, prayers sent.

I also have a praise report Steve(and everybody else here). Two good friends of mine have recently been tremendously blessed from Steve's lecture series at the narrow path site. The first brother was interested in church history, so I uploaded Steve's church history and "some assembly required" series into his i-pod...He really enjoyed the series and confessed to me that it has helped him quite a bit.

The second friend was having trouble with unforgivness and offenses...So I led her to "Refuse to be offended"...She has since listened to it many times and even led a few other people she knows to listen to it.

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:08 pm

The second friend was having trouble with unforgivness and offenses...So I led her to "Refuse to be offended"...She has since listened to it many times and even led a few other people she knows to listen to it.
brody196

It's amazing how much a tool for good the internet can be when used wisely.

Return to “Announcements”